2015-2016 Cycle

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone know if the initial $500 deposit is binding to the program? Just trying to figure out if I put my deposit down and find out I got into another program if I could change my mind.

Hi lizz2152,

I was in the same situation before. If I were you, I would put down the deposit so that they hold a spot for you in their class. You can change your mind later, you just wont get back the $500 deposit.

Hi lizz2152,

I was in the same situation before. If I were you, I would put down the deposit so that they hold a spot for you in their class. You can change your mind later, you just wont get back the $500 deposit.

Awesome, that's what I was hoping to do. Thanks for the advice!

Congratulations to everyone who has been accepted!!  I interviewed at Glenside on Nov. 4th. To anyone else who interviewed that day, keep us posted if you hear anything!!  It sounds like it took about 3 weeks for the October interviewees to hear back.  They indicated on the 4th that they would be mailing out letters the next day so hopefully we'll hear sooner than that!

Hey everyone! I applied fairly late (CASPA verified October 8), but 2 weeks later (October 21) they called me and offered me an interview! I will be interviewing December 7...is any one else interviewing that day? (I still haven't received the interview packet in the mail so may call them soon about that....)

Does anybody have any experience with rescheduling an interview? Do you think it looks bad to them if you're rescheduling, as in does it look like you don't have any interest in the program?

I'm scheduled for an interview in Delaware in December. I think I'll be having some other personal things going on the day's surrounding my interview and I don't think I'll be 100% in it (mentally) and I don't want that to negatively affect my chances. I'm not sure if I should reschedule it, or just grin and bear it and hope it goes well. Also, I'm not sure how many other interview dates they'll be having and I don't want to limit my chances of being accepted by interviewing at a later date. :/

I'm not 100% sure, but I believe that, at least for the Glenside campus, the December interview is the last interview. So while I don't think it would have likely been an issue to reschedule had your interview been earlier in the year, I don't think you'll have the option. Can anyone that interview at Delaware confirm or deny this?

Archived