2015-2016 Wake Forest University Application Thread

I was accepted to the Winston Campus. Do you know if the students made it or if the school made an official one? I'd be happy to make one, I just don't know how to find people that may not use this forum and were accepted unless they happen to search for it on Facebook.

When were you accepted and after which interview? Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has anyone sent in their check and/or background check? I live 1 hour away and sent it last week and haven't heard a thing. I'm still so surprised by the acceptance I think that I'm paranoid they're going to change their minds. Lol

I felt the same way and was also worried my check was going to get lost in the mail. But I mailed my check last Wednesday and got an emailed receipt today and I live here in Winston.

So anxious to hear back! I interviewed 10/28, hasn't even been long but I really want to go Wake Forest! Has anyone heard from the 10/28 interview session? Do you think they'll wait after 3 sessions to make decisions? Best of luck to everyone and congrats to all of you who have been accepted!

So anxious to hear back! I interviewed 10/28, hasn't even been long but I really want to go Wake Forest! Has anyone heard from the 10/28 interview session? Do you think they'll wait after 3 sessions to make decisions? Best of luck to everyone and congrats to all of you who have been accepted!

I was also at the interview on 10/28. From what it looks like based on the previous interview days people have been getting calls 2 weeks after the interview day. Maybe we'll get calls this Wednesday, 11/11. But it also looks like people who don't get accepted are receiving their news of waitlist or denial in the mail. 

Congratulations to all that have interviewed and to those accepted! I am eagerly awaiting a call for an interview invitation myself! Does anyone know when they plan on wrapping up interviews? How many more sessions do they plan on having?

Wake Forest is my dream school!

Thank you,

Lauren

I also received an email this morning that I am on the waitlist.  I interviewed on the 28th of October as well.  I loved the problem based learning curriculum.  I had a lot of fun participating in that!  I am hoping to be accepted, but February is a long time to wait.

April

I also received an email this morning that I am on the waitlist. I interviewed on the 28th of October as well. I loved the problem based learning curriculum. I had a lot of fun participating in that! I am hoping to be accepted, but February is a long time to wait.

April

I remember you April I think we were in the same IBL group! I wish you all the best and good luck. I also agree that waiting is so hard.

Congratulations to all that have interviewed and to those accepted! I am eagerly awaiting a call for an interview invitation myself! Does anyone know when they plan on wrapping up interviews? How many more sessions do they plan on having?

Wake Forest is my dream school!

Thank you,

Lauren

They said at the October 28th interview that they interview well into January. Good luck!

Hi all! I interviewed Oct 21st and I received my acceptance call this afternoon! I am soooo excited!

Congrats on the acceptance!  I am interviewing next week.  I wanted to ask you, and anyone else that has interviewed, what is the interview day like?  What is the format of the interviews?  Definitely don't want to know what questions they ask as that wouldn't be fair.  Just want an idea of what the day will be like if you wouldn't mind sharing.  Thanks so much!

Congrats on the acceptance!  I am interviewing next week.  I wanted to ask you, and anyone else that has interviewed, what is the interview day like?  What is the format of the interviews?  Definitely don't want to know what questions they ask as that wouldn't be fair.  Just want an idea of what the day will be like if you wouldn't mind sharing.  Thanks so much!

Hey there! This is a rough guide to what will happen on interview day: http://www.wakehealth.edu/Academic-Programs/Physician-Assistant-Program/Interview-Day.htm

I interviewed on October 7th and they definitely sold me on the program when I was there. Best of luck!

Archived