2015-2016 Wake Forest University Application Thread

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll probably be arriving early in the evening on the 15th. It would be great to meet other people who are interviewing on the 16th!

Hopefully I'll be arriving around 4:00pm on Tuesday (I'm driving from FL, so this is my best estimate). If you want to get together Tuesday night feel free to email me at eawilli12@gmail.com. I'm so excited! Can't wait to meet everyone and get the interview process started. Good luck everyone! 

I also received a phone call a few days ago, I will be at the October 7 interview!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi cgardner424, I'll be excited to meet you on the 7th! Good luck! I know I'm gonna be preparing like crazy for the next few days.

Hi SalmoTrutta. I believe I interviewed with you on 9/16. I haven't heard back either, so I feel your anticipation! I had assumed they interviewed every 2 weeks with the next interview scheduled on 9/30. However, it looks like there may have been a 3rd this week on the 10/7. Perhaps they are waiting until after the 3rd interview to send out invites? I guess we will just continue to wait. At least it builds character :)

Sigh... you guys I'm so antsy! Has anyone from previous interview sessions been accepted yet?

I hasn't even been 10 days since I interviewed but I'm feeling nervous since I haven't received more interview offers. I'm really counting on pulling through with Wake Forest!

Archived