2015-2016 Wake Forest University Application Thread

Hey all,

After taking a couple of days to think about it, I have decided to decline my seat to Wake Forest. I hope this opens up a spot for one of you guys. It's an amazing program! Best of luck!

Still no word from anyone ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I still have not received a phone call or email.  Elise never responded to my inquiry so I guess we are left in the dark.  Hopefully they are still accepting some students from our interview day.

Hello all.....any idea if Wake is still inviting people for interviews?

I don't know if they're still inviting, but they still have a couple more sessions to go in January.

Is there anyone else who has yet to hear anything back? Have they sent out any denials? 

I am from right outside Winston and am keeping my fingers crossed! Congratulations to those of you who have been accepted!

Hi everyone, I'm on the wait list at Wake. Does anyone know when orientation is? Fingers crossed...

I think they said you can be called off the wait-list up to 2 weeks before the start of the program...

Don't take my word for sure, though

Is there anyone else who has yet to hear anything back? Have they sent out any denials? 

I am from right outside Winston and am keeping my fingers crossed! Congratulations to those of you who have been accepted!

The only denials I have heard about are of people who have interviewed and then gotten denied.

If you haven't gotten your interview yet, there are still a few interview sessions this month that you may get called up for!

Hello everyone! I will be applying to Wake Forest next application cycle. I was wondering if anyone wouldn't mind sending me the essay questions on the supplemental application so that I can have them prepared ahead of time? Thanks so much! Best of luck to everyone that applied this year!

Congrats on all of the acceptances and good luck to everyone waiting to hear back !

I'll be interviewing on January 20th , but will get in on the 19th. If anyone is up for grabbing dinner on Tuesday definitely PM me. It would be great to get together.  Best of luck to all!

I got accepted off of the wait list today!!! Yay! So happy!

Does anyone know if there is a Facebook group for incoming student yet?

Congratulations!!  We were told that they were not ranking the waitlist until the end of Feb and we could call then and see where we were on the wait list.  

Does this mean they have already ranked it?

Congratulations!!  We were told that they were not ranking the waitlist until the end of Feb and we could call then and see where we were on the wait list.  

Does this mean they have already ranked it?

Mountaineer15, do you (or does anyone) know if applicants from the waitlist be getting an email regarding their rank? Or is the only way to find out our rank is to call?