2015-2016 Wake Forest University Application Thread

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I assume you got in jpshoe.  Congrats.

Thank you! Yeah I guess I could have clarified that a bit more lol. I put no preference on my app and was offered a seat at the Boone campus (which I actually did prefer after my interview). Good luck to everyone still waiting to hear!

I thought McDaniel told us we would hear back in about 2 weeks . Maybe I'm mistaken!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ah, I must have missed that! Either way some people will decline offers, I have 2 weeks to decide on my seat, I'm sure some will open up and they will go from there.

Ah, I must have missed that! Either way some people will decline offers, I have 2 weeks to decide on my seat, I'm sure some will open up and they will go from there.

I thought McDaniel told us we would hear back in about 2 weeks . Maybe I'm mistaken!

I thought Professor McDaniel had said we would hear back either the week after the interview or two weeks after the interview.  Perhaps I misunderstood though.  However, I thought the implication was that we would hear back regardless of status (whether accepted, denied, or waitlisted) during this time frame.

Awesome!! Yeah please post her response!

Not to keep you in suspense, but I haven't gotten a reply back, which means I probably won't today since it's already 6 pm their time.  It's kind of like when you have gone out on a few dates with someone.  Things are going well, they reply to your text messages in a timely manner.  And then one day you text them and you wait for hours with no reply. During the first few hours you try to remain hopeful.  You think, "Oh it's okay, I am sure they are busy at work.  Or they are in the middle of hanging out with a friend and don't want to be rude."  But then more hours pass and you start to imagine all the horrible scenarios, which mostly involved you getting rejected.  I think that pretty clearly describes what this whole process feels like lol.

Archived