2015-2016 Wake Forest University Application Thread

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think what SalmoTrutta might be pointing out is that the the time period between their first interview and their notification date was a lot less last admissions cycle? I had no idea waiting would be this painful, haha! I do remember hearing during our interview on 9/16 that they would hopefully try to get out notifications for our group by the end of October. I wonder if it would be totally unprofessional to call or email asking about a possible update on the timeline? It seems to me there is no steadfast "rule" with WFU, and that the timeline and their methods probably change a bit from year to year.... which isn't necessarily a bad thing.

I got accepted to the Boone campus as well!! Excited to meet everyone :) Have you received an email or letter in the mail with more information yet?

I have not yet, I talked to professor McDaniel today and she said we could expect to receive our letters by email either tomorrow or Monday. Congratulations on your acceptance, I look forward to meeting you soon. Message me and we can exchange facebook info. 

Has anyone received denial or wait list news?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven't heard anything yet. I thought at my interview they said they will notify us of waitlist/denial at the same time acceptance calls are made. So at this point I'm just hoping they haven't finished making acceptance calls for my interview group yet! Keeping my fingers crossed. Anyone else know other details on this?

I haven't heard anything yet. I thought at my interview they said they will notify us of waitlist/denial at the same time acceptance calls are made. So at this point I'm just hoping they haven't finished making acceptance calls for my interview group yet! Keeping my fingers crossed. Anyone else know other details on this?

I interviewed Sept 16th and from what I remember (maybe I heard it wrong) is that if we were not accepted after our interview, we would be put back into a pool. We would be evaluated again with later interviewees that interviewed at later dates when the admissions committee met again to accept the next wave of applicants. I think I remember them saying that we could be accepted at any point in the cycle and that wait list/denials aren't notified until Jan/Feb.

I am in the same boat as you! Positive thinking over here!

I interviewed Sept 16th and from what I remember (maybe I heard it wrong) is that if we were not accepted after our interview, we would be put back into a pool. We would be evaluated again with later interviewees that interviewed at later dates when the admissions committee met again to accept the next wave of applicants. I think I remember them saying that we could be accepted at any point in the cycle and that wait list/denials aren't notified until Jan/Feb.

I am in the same boat as you! Positive thinking over here!

Okay thank you for that info! I'm thinking you are correct since I haven't heard of anyone receiving a waitlist or denial yet. Man this is going to be a tough waiting game. Good luck to you, and hopefully more people will be receiving calls soon!

Archived