MEDEX 2014-2015 applicants

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got the invite!!!!! Woohoo!!! December 6th in Anchorage! Anybody else on here? Let's get together! Sooooo stoked.

Congratulations!!! I got mine as well, oh yeah!  I put an invite out on the Alaska page to see if anyone wants to meet up that week before the interview.  What do you think?

ktcan10 & Bernnet77,

Lets do some planning! I would really love to do a meet up. I live south of Seattle but work on Cap Hill so i'm flexible to meet anywhere...

If you want to start a new thread, let me know.. or you could personal msg me and we could go about trading contact info. 

Thanks. 

Hey there everyone! I have an interview 11/18 in Seattle and am wondering if anyone else on the forum is also.  Thank you to those on the forum with interview information! I fly in from a work meeting on the 17th, likely too late to meet up but I would happily get together for dinner after the interviews if anyone is available.  Good luck prepping everyone and I look forward to a meet up soon!

Will be interviewing in Seattle on November 18th!!  Anyone attending the same interview session and interested in meeting up the night before?

Congratulations Bernnet77!! I will be in town for the same interview but unfortunately arrive fairly late on the 17th. Look forward to meeting you!

Hey All,

Bernnet77 and I have been in touch and decided to meet up for HH/dinner at Saffron Grill in Northgate at 6pm on Monday Nov 17th. We will probably be there a little earlier since we are both off that day. 

Anyone is welcome to join, so please do. Would love to meet current students and people that will be there for the interview. 

We are flexible and happy to change the meeting spot if anyone has a better suggestion. Just trying to get this planning done since IT IS coming up. =]

Reply here or personal msg me if you have any questions. Thanks.

-plk

Archived