MEDEX 2014-2015 applicants

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys. How many interview sessions have there been so far? I know there are usually around 4, but I would like to know how many have been established? Sounds like there was one at the end of October, and one in November. Was there one before that?

Are the BCHS and MCHS interviews held together? Anyone know roughly how many they accept each year (BCHS vs MCHS)?

For Spokane at least I've talked to both BCHS and MCHS applicants interviewing the same day next week. You could probably get a rough idea of how many they accept on their website, where it has information on the different sites, nearly positive class size is there.

Congratulations for those in class 49!!! So excited to meet some of my future classmates.

For current students:

I'll be in Seattle on Friday the 21st to look at housing and check out Seattle a bit more. Is there any chance I could see some of the facilities or maybe share a coffee/beer/redbull with you? I just want to see what an average day looks like; where you learn, where you study, what the labs are like ect.  I view this as a 100,000 dollar decision and want to have peace about my choice. (open invitation for anyone else who wants to tag along)

Thank you so much!! 

Archived