MEDEX 2014-2015 applicants

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Merlins

Thanks for sharing your insights car.jenna and iskendar! I'm trying to be patient and positive since I haven't heard anything either. I feel your pain tinal08, arpy_sharpie, tpuett, hfillman, 14characters...

For those of you who have been accepted.... Has anyone created a FB page or a separate forum, blog, etc.. where you all are in contact with eachother? I'm excited to know if some of the many great people I met during interviews have been accepted. Also, do any of you know when we hear who was awarded the stipend and when we will be getting our information packets? Probably jumping the gun on all this stuff since interviews aren't even finished, but I'm excited!

heboo18,

The Spokane group that has heard back after interviews has it's own Facebook group so we can discuss upcoming events.  Things such as, where to live in Seattle during summer, books to buy now, etc.  We can be found at: https://www.facebook.com/groups/medexnwspokaneclass19/

I am not sure if Tacoma or the Seattle group have started their own Facebook group yet.

Hi Everyone! I've applied to the Tacoma location and haven't heard back yet. I'm wondering what my chances are being out of State. Is there anyone else applying from out of State? Thank you! 

Hello mel4826,

I believe there are quite a few of us from out of state but I don't know if anyone can tell you with any certainty (beyond what might be deciphered from MEDEX matriculation info) what your chances are.  I too am from elsewhere and have not received anything yet.  Last I heard from another thread was that all the Tacoma invites have gone out already but that there will likely be another interview session in Jan. sometime.  If you would like more info or want to try to chat with some of the other Tacoma applicants there is a Tacoma thread that's still running.  If you type "medex" in the search field it should show up a little more than half way down the page for the 2014-15 applicants.  Hope that helps, and keep your head up.  To share the wisdom of those who've already matriculated, as long as you haven't received a rejection letter, you're still in the runnings.  Blessings!

Archived