MEDEX 2014-2015 applicants

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did online O Chem through Oregon State Univ. Had an amazing professor. First time I took it years ago at UofO, I got a C, and with this instructor through OSU, I got an A-.

Thank you! I thought I read online you had to go in to osu for a couple days? Or was yours all online? I requested some info from osu, so I hope I hear soon. Thanks for all of your help!

I took microbiology w/ lab online through EduKan and it was great.

I also took A&P 1and 2 online through the university of Alaska, Kodiak Campus with labs. It was really great. Dr. Buie is a physical therapist and she teach's through the eyes of a medical provider. She has lectures every week online that you attend if you want, they are live. I was much happier with her class than the ones I took on campus.

I received my rejection letter this past weekend. I just wanted to post to say thank you to everyone who was so encouraging these past couple months, you all have been so awesome! Congrats to everyone who got in, I'm sure you will all make excellent PA's! For everyone else, good luck on your reapplication process! Maybe I will see you on the forum again next year :)

Happy holidays everyone!

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats to all those that have been accepted to MEDEX, or are waiting on interviews. Sorry, to all those that received rejection letters.  I have been in the same boat and listened to many of the suggestions posted on this forum.  I agree with others that everyone is so encouraging.  Don't give up hope.  This year I have been given a chance to interview with MEDEX on January 10th in Spokane.  For those that would like to do a meet up the night before we will be at the NoLi Brewhouse at 1800 in Spokane.  I only know of a few that are meeting up and would like to get a head count.  Please, message me if you are planning on coming.  Good luck to everyone!!

Archived