start 2015 (class of 2017)

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This question is for alumni or current students of the program. I will be attending the program this fall and will be coming from out of state. Does anyone have any cheap apartment recommendations that are close to the school? I am in the process of searching for an apartment and would really appreciate the input. I decided to post to this thread instead of starting a new one since this one probably gets the most traffic. Any suggestions are welcome, thanks in advance!

Lovell crossing is what most people use. Very close

Does anyone know if they use real cadavers for anatomy? Or if they have options for electives during the clinical rotations? Thank you!

There is one elective rotation, but can substitute some rotations for specialties. For example, you can do a trauma surgery rotation for general surgery, or peds EM for peds. Gastroenterology for IM.

• 2 weeks later...

@kwarre11 The med term is only a sample test so you'll see how you do. It is not considered in your interview, although they will give you your score. However, either during orientation or at the start of classes, everyone will be given a med term test you MUST pass. The test I took at the interview wasn't a cakewalk (you couldn't pass it just by guessing) but there were no left-field questions, either. There are great resources online for basic med term that would help you brush up. After the interview, you'll know where you stand

• 2 weeks later...

Archived