start 2015 (class of 2017)

@Jord1129 It looks like they pulled a lot from the waitlist for the last class so hopefully you'll be one that gets pulled for this years class! Keep us updated! 

@HThompson I'm excited to get some more information! I hope they email us soon. Did you get accepted at this interview session? If so, congratulations to you as well!

@GreetingsFuturePA They did tell us at the interview session that this was the last one. Give the admissions department a call and ask what you can do next year to make yourself more competitive. They are super helpful and can give you some great tips!

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Has anyone that is wait listed gotten any updates yet?? I'm just wondering when we will hear since it's already mid-June 

I was wait listed back when I interviewed in January and have not heard anything back yet either.... I think that may be a good thing though. I know a girl who was waitlisted and a month or so ago she was called and told she would not be getting accepted. So maybe no news means we still have a chance haha

• 1 month later...

Archived