start 2015 (class of 2017)

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys,

I'm still waiting to hear if I get an interview or not as well. I applied in early February and my application was under review from South College at the end of February. The lady at South College said that I may not know until May or June until I get an interview because she said that's when they are still having interviews. I am so nervous. I just wanna know if I get an interview or not already :/

Hey Everyone!

So i looked through the majority of questions asked and saw none in relation to mine so maybe I'm the only nerd worried about this but I had my Interview back in November and when they offered me a seat after the interview I got handed a paper of questions that I needed to know by orientation.  They told me that there would be questions that I needed to brush up on due to my low GPA (3.15) and medical terms given as well. I had my PA I work with look over the questions and she was like "woah these are almost like PANCE questions" so I got a little nervous.  Is anyone else studying for this thing and does anyone know exactly what to study? I'm going through my whole A&P book again but I feel like maybe I'm over doing it since everyone says to relax before school. 

Hey guys! So I did get a paper of questions from the anatomy teacher but he just said this is an example of how he tests. He didn't say I had to know them by orientation but just to brush up on anatomy because he hits the ground running. As far as med terms... You have to get an 80 on the test at orientation but I heard from a current student you can take it a couple times ( not positive if that's true). I am definitely going to look over both of these things but not go overly crazy. Also orientation is sept 10&11 and they said classes

should be around the first week in October... But they didn't confirm that yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived