Bryant University

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I was confirmed for the October 8th interview date. However, the class is full and interviews are for places on the wait list. Anyone else interviewing on the 8th?

Congrats on your interview and good luck! Did someone at the program tell you the class was full? I'm on the waitlist and was really hoping to get pulled from it :( anyone else on the waitlist hear anything?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats on your interview and good luck! Did someone at the program tell you the class was full? I'm on the waitlist and was really hoping to get pulled from it :( anyone else on the waitlist hear anything?

I got an email saying that they had sent out enough acceptances to fill the class, but expect that not everyone will decide to matriculate. They will continue interviewing for waitlisted spots through October and will then begin pulling from the waitlist.

I got an email saying that they had sent out enough acceptances to fill the class, but expect that not everyone will decide to matriculate. They will continue interviewing for waitlisted spots through October and will then begin pulling from the waitlist.

I got that too :( my heart sank. I wonder how they put people on the waitlist. Like if it's based on when they interviewed (which I'm hoping for since we'd be first!) or if it's based on how the interview and applications went.

I don't know how to quote yet (still learning how to navigate this forum). I would expect that the OCT interviews are going to be competing for wait listed spots.... Like a rank. Or flat out rejected :/ I'll take a wait list spot anyway :) remaining hopeful :)

I just got my acceptance phone call the other day! I can't wait to join the class of 2018!

Hm1589 - the interview was a more relaxed setting with a round robin of individual interviews then tour and an essay. It wasn't bad at all! Good luck!!!!

Hello everyone! We had another remarkable group of candidates interview Thursday 10/8! I got word that there will be one more interview date for waitlist spots.

While acceptances have been sent out for all seats in the program, I anticipate Bryant to pull exceptional candidates from the waitlist!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone! We had another remarkable group of candidates interview Thursday 10/8! I got word that there will be one more interview date for waitlist spots.

While acceptances have been sent out for all seats in the program, I anticipate Bryant to pull exceptional candidates from the waitlist!

I understand the final interview is completed.  Has anyone from the waitlist been notified?

I understand the final interview is completed.  Has anyone from the waitlist been notified?

Yes, the final interview is complete and there will not be any more for this CASPA cycle.

Bryant has accepted at least one person from the wait list, and continue to look at the list daily. So definitely keep your hopes up!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived