Bryant University

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi everyone, I'm also considering applying for Bryant this year, but not so sure if I meet all the prerequisites. I've signed up to the April open house event. 

I read though this forum and gladly found that all of you are so friendly and passionate to the PA profession. If any of current enrolled/accepted students can provide me some advice, I would be very appreciated!

My background and current situation is:

Green card holder,

2009 MD, Tianjin Medical University, China 

2010-2014, Exchange PhD student, UMass Medical University, MA

2015 PhD, Tianjin Medical University, China 

2015-current, Research Associate, UMass Medical University, MA

2015,12-current, Volunteer, ER of UMass Memorial Hospital, MA

My questions:

1. Does Bryant University PA program has a time limit or expiration date for the prerequisite courses ?

2. Does my oversea patient care experience counts? What kind of document should I prepare?

Thank you!

Shan_MA,

I am a current student at Bryant. Happy to hear you are planning to apply to Bryant!

I believe most of your questions can be answered by going to the Bryant PA Program website, www.bryant.edu/mspas

If you have any questions that cannot be answered from the information on the website, you are always welcome to email the program directly.

Feel free to check out our facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/Bryant-University-Physician-Assistant-Program-574629355990510/?fref=ts  you can see all the great things the current classes are doing, and stay up to date with information about the program!

Best of luck!

• 4 weeks later...

I was checking out the FB page, looks like some students went overseas for a clinical rotation. Definitely makes Bryant stand out if thats an option!

They sure did; American Samoa! They're working on expanding that rotation for next year with the possibility of being there for up to ten weeks. I believe the rotations available there are OB/Gyn, Peds, IM, and EM.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The 2016-2017 CASPA Cycle opens tomorrow, 4/26!!

I am currently a second year student at Bryant, and have completed 3 amazing clinical rotations so far (including traveling to American Samoa)!

If anyone has questions about the program that I may be able to answer, feel free to post them here!

Good luck to everyone applying!

The 2016/2017 application cycle is now open!

I am a current first-year student at Bryant. I know there are some people from the second-year class that are active on here, but I thought I would offer to answer any questions you all might have as well. The application cycle is an incredibly stressful time, and I know how frustrating it can be to have more questions than answers. Best of luck to all of you that are applying; please feel free to post any questions you have, or to send one of us a direct message.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey there PA hopefuls. I am a current PA student at Bryant in my didactic year loving it so far. First interview invites went out last year in June so get those apps in early. Rolling admissions and they offer spots after each interview group. If you have any questions feel free to message me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived