Bryant University

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There was another person accepted yesterday.  There have been some fluctuations of people joining the class and then leaving.  I am sure this is properly pretty normal as people are accepted here and then another school they would rather attend accepts them and they leave Bryant.  I cannot imagine being this close to classes starting and being accepted.  But I would rather be accepted now than not at all.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I received a confirmation email on 6/24 from an interview on July 9th! So excited

Maybe I'll be seeing you there Mags! Still waiting to hear about my final confirmation of the date. The wait is killing me! Do you know if the 9th will be the first day of interviews or were there any interviews already?

There have not been any interviews yet.  Some of the current students will be assisting during interview days (tours, answer questions, etc.)  I will be there for some of the interviews not sure which dates yet.  

Thanks! Can you give any advice about what I should bring to the interview?  I'm probably over-thinking it, but i'm nervous to even bring a purse with me!

Anyone that is interviewing at Bryant, are you planning on bringing anything to the interview? Copies of transcripts, resumes, etc. My thought is to not bring anything. But wanted input. Thanks

I've heard they ask you too hand write your personal statement from someone who interviewed and got in last class. Do need ready for that.

Sent from my XT1097 using Tapatalk

Archived