Bryant University

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello, I just wanted to say good luck to everyone interviewing tomorrow! Feel free to reach out with any last minute questions :)

The class of 2018 just started their 4th term, so make sure you wish them good luck as well when you see them tomorrow. They are beginning their final stretch of didactic year! 

Hi everyone! I just wanted to let all recently accepted students, those on the waitlist, and those still considering Bryant, to know that we received continued accreditation status! We remain provisional until the Class of 2017 graduates, and we'll be getting another visit from the ARC-PA in 18 months.  I'm sure we'll pass with flying colors! :D

Hello!

I hope everyone is doing well! Does anyone know if there's still any chance to be accepted off the wait list? I wish there was something more I could do right now. 

I wasn't taken off the waitlist until 10/19.  I'm pretty sure that people can be accepted right up until the start date, so there is definitely still time!  Hang in there!

Hello!

I hope everyone is doing well! Does anyone know if there's still any chance to be accepted off the wait list? I wish there was something more I could do right now.

At my interview they told us one student was called after classes had started and was offered a spot because someone who had put down a deposit didn't show up. It sounds like anything can happen!

Oh, I heard that too K80wey! He even stayed with one of the faculty members, Christopher, before he could find housing. I know that's an difficult situation and an exception. It most likely never happens, but it does show the dedication of the faculty and how they care about the students! I learned so much from all of them during the interview process alone. 

Hey everyone! I was in the September 29 interview and was yet to hear anything so I called today and was told that I was on the waitlist. SSugunan, did they tell you where you were on the waitlist? I didn't think to ask when I called and didn't know if they could release that information if I did ask. Keeping my fingers crossed that we get a call. 

Hi Mas824! Congratulations! 

I actually did not ask where I was on the waitlist, and I'm not sure how they have it categorized. I decided not to ask because it's a waiting game either way you look at it. We could get in even we're high on the list, or we could not. So, I just didn't want to think about it that way. Stay positive!

I'm hoping with all my might that we do get called. Keep posting, and good luck to you!

Hey everyone! I was in the September 29 interview and was yet to hear anything so I called today and was told that I was on the waitlist. SSugunan, did they tell you where you were on the waitlist? I didn't think to ask when I called and didn't know if they could release that information if I did ask. Keeping my fingers crossed that we get a call. 

Hey Mas824,

Thanks for the update! And congrats on the waitlist! I was at that interview as well. Did they happen to mention if they were mailing out the decisions sometime soon? 

I called today and found out that I am on the waitlist. The woman I spoke to (I think her name is Amy) said that those of us who interviewed on the 29th should be receiving correspondence by the end of this month. She also said they are constantly looking at their waitlist and said things change all the time over there. Hopefully this helps!

Got the email today that I was waitlisted as well! It's honestly a relief because when I was there Jay said he would not be shy about sending out rejections if he did not think you were a good fit for the program. Very excited to still have a chance to become a student in their program.. Good luck to everyone else!

Sarah

Archived