Bryant University

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I received an acceptance call! I'm so happy to be joining the class starting 2016! I'm still in shock, and so happy to be part of such an amazing program! I was beyond impressed with the faculty and program and the vision they have for it. For anyone who was curious they told us there were 12 filled seats out of the 32. 

I received an acceptance call! I'm so happy to be joining the class starting 2016! I'm still in shock, and so happy to be part of such an amazing program! I was beyond impressed with the faculty and program and the vision they have for it. For anyone who was curious they told us there were 12 filled seats out of the 32.

Congrats... Can't wait for January.

Sent from my XT1097 using Tapatalk

I interviewed on August 13th, just got a call yesterday letting me know that I;m in!!! I am beyond excited! Wonderful facilities, awesome staff, overall- I was very impressed. Can't wait until January!

@marina23 congrats! I was truly blown away from everything they've set up. It was state of the art and we'll get the best training. I was the one from Hartford CT with a Clinical Research background How about you?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

@marina23 congrats! I was truly blown away from everything they've set up. It was state of the art and we'll get the best training. I was the one from Hartford CT with a Clinical Research background How about you?

Congratulations to you too @SRIA! I agree, these next two years will be rigorous but so so rewarding...and I look forward to sharing this experience with you and the other students accepted into this program! I was the one from MA who works at the ophthalmology office and has a bachelors in psychology :)... by the way, they mentioned that we will be getting an invite to the private PA program facebook page...have you gotten yours yet? Anybody else?

Congratulations to you too @SRIA! I agree, these next two years will be rigorous but so so rewarding...and I look forward to sharing this experience with you and the other students accepted into this program! I was the one from MA who works at the ophthalmology office and has a bachelors in psychology :)... by the way, they mentioned that we will be getting an invite to the private PA program facebook page...have you gotten yours yet? Anybody else?

It is set up. There are only 6 of us on it so far.

It is set up. There are only 6 of us on it so far.

Thanks @joedesrosiersil, didn't know that. Is there a link to it? I'm planning on sending my seat deposit early next week.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just reactivated my Facebook so I can see the page, but was accepted in early July. How can I get an invite!?

Thankss

Hi Mags - Congrats on the acceptance! Email pa_program@bryant.edu and ask them to resend you the invitation. I believe it's linked through your FB email login so the invite will be sent to that email. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived