Bryant University

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@trombn10, I received the "application under review" e-mail on Jun 28. I guess it really hasn't been that long, it just feels like it! Haha

They received my application on 6/8/16 but I had just retaken the GRE so my scores were not officially sent in until the end of June. I checked with admissions and they emailed me saying my application was under review as of 6/30. Yes, it feels very long! Especially because we know they are actively interviewing applicants. 

Super excited to be accepted for the class of '19!!! Does anyone know what the exact start day is? I did not see a Facebook group yet for the incoming class. Its still early so that might be started later?

Can't wait to meet everyone and good luck to those applying and interviewing!

I was told that last year the program created a Facebook page for the class and invited students to it. As far as the exact start date I'm not sure, I was also told last year it was January 6th or 7th I think.

yep i'm not sure if the Facebook group has been established yet but i'm sure you'll all get invites to it soon. it'll be a good resource if you're thinking of living with someone else in class :) and our first day was january 4th, so I'm betting it'll be around that same time.  

good luck to those interviewing next week and congrats to those already accepted! if anyone has any questions, feel free :D

It was nice meeting ya today Daniel. Have to keep an eye out foe some good Cuban food for you.

It was a pleasure meeting you! Thank you for being so honest and welcoming. Yes, any and all Cuban eats are greatly appreciated haha. Hope to see you in January!

Archived