Bryant University

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi all! Congratulations to everyone that has been accepted this cycle! How exciting! I'm so impressed by this program from all that I've read and seen online and on the Facebook page. I'm interviewing this coming Thursday (the 18th) -- will anyone else be there? I can't wait to meet the faculty, current students, see the facilities, and hear more about the program!

Look forward to meeting you Thursday, looks like the rain will have finally moved on and should be a nice day in RI.

Hi all! Congratulations to everyone that has been accepted this cycle! How exciting! I'm so impressed by this program from all that I've read and seen online and on the Facebook page. I'm interviewing this coming Thursday (the 18th) -- will anyone else be there? I can't wait to meet the faculty, current students, see the facilities, and hear more about the program!

You'll be at the interview joedesrosiersii? Can I ask which year you're in?

Though I'd love to see the campus in all its glory I'm from the desert where it never rained so I'm one of those rare breeds that loves the rain :) - either way I can't wait to meet everyone and get further acquainted with the the staff, faculty, students, and campus!!

So impressed with the faculty, staff and current PA students today at Bryant University.  I can't say enough wonderful things about this program! Looking forward to hearing back after the interview today! 

Best of luck to all other applicants.  It was so great meeting all of you as well! 

wait listed. 

Congrats to those who got in!

Keeping my fingers crossed. 

don't get discouraged. i know the waiting will be the hardest part, but I was accepted off of the waitlist, as were several of my classmates. just keep thinking positive thoughts :) good luck!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, Everyone! My name is Sharlini, and I just received an invitation to interview! I'll be interviewing on September 1st, and I am so excited. I've already fallen in love with the program, and I can't wait to get on campus! Please let me know if you have any advice! I'm currently using all my free time to prepare. 

Hey all! I've not yet been able to shadow a PA (decided to apply a little late this cycle and trying to coordinate with someone to shadow) but all of my other stuff is complete. Does anyone know if my application will continue to be reviewed despite not having my shadowing hours completed? Is there still even a chance at being contacted for an interview for Bryant this late in the game? I appreciate any insight anyone may have!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone! I was invited for an interview for 9/29 and I am so excited, I absolutely love this program! I'm worried since I applied a bit later that there aren't many seats left, does anyone know how many applicants have already been accepted? (Congrats to those who were by the way!!) Anyone else interviewing on the 29th of September? Hope to see some of you there!! =)

Sarah

Hi, Famous Amos! I know you'll love it there. Bryant is quickly going to become one of the best PA programs in the country. Jay told us how many spots remained at our interview, and I'm sure he'll tell your interview batch as well. You'll find out almost as soon as you get there during the lecture introduction portion of the interview. 

Also, ls34, have you heard anything yet? I look for e-mails or voicemails every day...best of luck to everyone, and congratulations to everyone who got accepted!

Hi, Famous Amos! I know you'll love it there. Bryant is quickly going to become one of the best PA programs in the country. Jay told us how many spots remained at our interview, and I'm sure he'll tell your interview batch as well. You'll find out almost as soon as you get there during the lecture introduction portion of the interview. 

Also, ls34, have you heard anything yet? I look for e-mails or voicemails every day...best of luck to everyone, and congratulations to everyone who got accepted!

SSugunan, thanks for the info!! Good luck with hearing back!

Hey, I did hear back and was unfortunately waitlisted. Have you heard anything? Good luck!!

Hi Famous Amos and everyone!

I'll also be interviewing on Sept 29th :) 

Thanks so much to all you guys for writing tips, and giving advice and encouragement. I'm so excited/nervous about the interview, but knowing what to expect has been a great help. I'm already loving what I hear about this program and hope there are still seats left. 

Can't wait to meet you all!

Steph 

Congrats to everyone thats been accepted! And good luck to those on the waitlist and those waiting to interview!

For everyone that is still considering Bryant, see this months edition of PA Professional Magazine. They have a spotlight article on the Bryant PA Program, if you needed any further convincing as to why you should choose this program! 

http://www.nxtbook.com/nxtbooks/aapa/paprofessional_201609/#/1

https://www.aapa.org/newspubs/pa-professional/

Archived