Yale Online 2023-2024 Cycle

32 minutes ago, AngieJ said:

I love your positive outlook! I wish you the absolute best on your PA journey! I have no doubt that one way or another, it will lead you on to a fulfilling career as a PA. 🙂

You also kind thank you so much, I wish the best of luck to you and the others. 

Waitlisted as well! 

6 minutes ago, Futurepa2631 said:

Waitlisted! But removed myself from the waitlist so others can have a spot as I’ve already received an acceptance elsewhere. Good luck to everyone else!

Congrats!!! Where’d you accept!? I’m waitlisted as well. 

43 minutes ago, Futurepa2631 said:

Waitlisted! But removed myself from the waitlist so others can have a spot as I’ve already received an acceptance elsewhere. Good luck to everyone else!

36 minutes ago, AKay52 said:

Waitlisted as well! 

Congrats!!! Where’d you accept!? I’m waitlisted as well. 

Waitlisted also! Waiting on two other interview decisions, so I’ll update if an acceptance comes my way and drop this waitlist for them!!

• Like 1

Hi - applied 7/1, confirmed 7/10 and still awaiting an interview or rejection. I'm not too worried since it's only been two weeks and they are also having an influx of apps.

I'm curious how some of you are already waitlisted. Does that mean their class is full? Or is it more likely a scenario where they have a few more spots open and have some applicants waitlisted as a back up?

Edited by shelfrank

17 hours ago, shelfrank said:

Hi - applied 7/1, confirmed 7/10 and still awaiting an interview or rejection. I'm not too worried since it's only been two weeks and they are also having an influx of apps (assuming I'll hear back within the next 2 weeks).

I'm curious how some of you are already waitlisted. Does that mean their class is full? Or is it more likely a scenario where they have a few more spots open and have some applicants waitlisted as a back up?

hi! No, I believe they chose their top candidates from this interview group and waitlisted the applicants they are on the fence about. They still have several more interview sessions to go through, so I bet they want to wait and see how the other candidates do and offer seats to others before pulling people off the waitlist. Interviews go until October I believe. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, AKay52 said:

hi! No, I believe they chose their top candidates from this interview group and waitlisted the applicants they are on the fence about. They still have several more interview sessions to go through, so I bet they want to wait and see how the other candidates do and offer seats to others before pulling people off the waitlist. Interviews go until October I believe. 

I’m wondering how many got accepted from the first round. Have you heard anything?!

• Upvote 3

9 hours ago, PrePAdadof4 said:

Has anyone who was verified in Mid June received an interview invite or rejection?

I applied June 6th

Verified and under review June 16th

Just trying to see where I'm at in the cue.

I’ve been under review since 6/5, if my creeping skills are on par, they are at the end of May applications! Best of luck to you!!