Yale Online 2023-2024 Cycle

So everyone knows, Yale is currently experiencing a backlog of applications due to the priority deadline, which is why some are not receiving confirmation emails.

I submitted on 7/1 (the deadline) and had not received a confirmation until I reached out directly to an admissions counselor this morning, this is when he told me they're receiving an influx. 

I recommend reaching out to the admissions counselor that was assigned to you. This can be found in previous emails!

Edited by shelfrank

12 hours ago, fiskx049 said:

Anyone else have their application verified complete early June not hear anything yet..?

Yes….new Program director this year tho, so they are likely using different methods to pick potential candidates. 

in previous years I’ve applied the reject emails came quick, so even with backlogged of applications im holding out faith that it’s a good sign! 

best of luck to you! I hope you hear something soon, waiting surely is the hardest. 

Good luck everyone! Applied 5/15, in review since 5/17. Keeping my fingers crossed. I reached out to my Admissions Counselor yesterday. He told me that they're dealing with a backlog of applications, and that any future communication will be directly from the Admissions Office. Hang in there, everyone!

Hi everyone! I know this waiting game is so hard on my own confidence, mental and physical health. It’s especially hard with how much Yale Online seems to be taking to respond to send interview invitations this cycle. This is actually the second time I’m applying to the program and I know there’s only one thing that helped me. I have been using this waiting time to continue gaining PCE, volunteering hours, and shadowing hours, but also to build my confidence, mental, and physical health with support. Today I feel more assured in what I have to offer the PA profession and more. I am running a group this month with my PA mentor to help pre-PAs like us make it through this difficult time, but also build tools that will help us throughout our careers. DM me on Instagram (gwen_ash51612) if this resonates with you. Wishing everyone best of luck this cycle!!! 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just to give everyone a timeline update for me (a second time applicant who was waitlisted and then rejected):

Submitted 5/16, under review 5/17, interview invite on 6/9, interviewed on 7/20. 
Admissions decisions will be released after the post interview session on 8/17. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Speakn2themic said:

Is 8/17 when they are ending their cycle? A few posts up @SNK703 mentions acceptance notification will be after a post interview session.  Under review since 6/21.

Hi! I don’t believe that’s the end of the interviews. They just interview in groups. And that is the post interview session for the second round of interviews. Per one email I received, they have interviews through 10/19. Can’t confirm that for sure though. 

Just wanted to write that I received my rejection email this morning, my application was in review from late May to this morning, they have so many applications to go through so definitely not taking their decision personal and will use this as a way to grow. Good luck to everyone applying this cycle!

• Sad 2

5 hours ago, Lisa1 said:

Just wanted to write that I received my rejection email this morning, my application was in review from late May to this morning, they have so many applications to go through so definitely not taking their decision personal and will use this as a way to grow. Good luck to everyone applying this cycle!

I love your positive outlook! I wish you the absolute best on your PA journey! I have no doubt that one way or another, it will lead you on to a fulfilling career as a PA. 🙂

• Like 1