2022-2023 Application Cycle

On 9/29/2022 at 11:45 PM, ftpa18 said:

If you all have any school specific questions you can reach out to @dukepastudents on IG. I reached out via DM and the students running the page were very helpful! 

Happy to hear! Feel free to reach out to us on IG 🙂 

We have some ideas in the works but let me know if there’s specific content you guys would like to see too!

Hi all! I got the confirmation email that all my materials were received on June 6th but I haven't heard anything back yet... my stats are similar what everyone has been posting here I feel like. 3.82 GPA, 3.85 sGPA, 317 GRE, 1300 PCE. Any ideas if they're even still sending out interview invites or if I should let my hopes of a Duke interview go?  

Have any NC residents heard back yet?  It seems from my side conversations with other NC applicants, and from messages on this and other boards, that Duke seems to have contacted more out-of-state applicants first as opposed to applicants living in NC.  So, I'm just curious to know if any NC applicants have heard anything.

Hey PiedmontPA.  I'm definitely in the same boat.  Verified complete application as of 6/30/22.  Competitive stats.  But no indication from Duke about where my application stands.  It makes sense on some level why Duke might prioritize contacting out of state applicants, but it obviously makes things more nerve-wracking for us North Carolinians.

On 10/6/2022 at 9:43 AM, MMBNC said:

Have any NC residents heard back yet?  It seems from my side conversations with other NC applicants, and from messages on this and other boards, that Duke seems to have contacted more out-of-state applicants first as opposed to applicants living in NC.  So, I'm just curious to know if any NC applicants have heard anything.

Hi, NC resident here. I interviewed last week with Duke- but did notice in my interview session there were a lot of out of state applicants present. So- very likely that they haven't reached out to many in state applicants yet.

Good luck to you!