2022-2023 Application Cycle

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/26/2022 at 5:49 PM, MissPA333 said:

Has anyone else been accepted after receiving their rank?

I asked Ms Wendy who said that there hasn't been much movement yet, consistent with previous years. They usually see movement of the list "in the Spring." It's moved 4 spots since I got my rank.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/16/2023 at 1:10 PM, Bluedevil said:

Avoid this program. The environment is toxic and program is not supportive of its students. It doesn’t live up to the hype or standards it sells prospective students.

Not sure you’re going to turn people away from the top PA program with this kind of vague statement. 

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/2/2023 at 4:32 PM, nicaraguanpa said:

Hi! Can anyone tell me what Duke’s supplemental looked like for the 2022-2023 cycle?

It was long and very similar to the CASPA application question, I believe they had a few additional short-answer questions on there 

• 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Adin1 said:

Hello. I am currently doing the supplemental app. Do people think that doing the optional additional concerns response is necessary? I feel that I have answered everything I wished to include about myself in the 2 required essays and my personal statement. Not sure.

I put something about stuff that I like to do and that I love learning new things. I would put something because I feel like this is like the questions I’m interviews “is there anything you would like for us to now” and it can look bad if you say nothing. 

On 6/26/2022 at 12:35 AM, ab007 said:

Hi y’all!! I’m a student in Duke’s incoming class and wanted to share my experience/timeline. 

-caspa application verified and received by duke 6/16

-secondary was submitted 6/18

-invitation to interview 6/24 

-interview 9/21 (I believe I was one of the first rounds of interviews— they do many rounds) 

-waitlisted 9/29 

-accepted/removed from waitlist 11/23 

Hopefully this was helpful. If you guys have any questions feel free to DM me. 🙂 

What were your stats? I wish I submitted on 6/13 I wish I could hear back as early as you did lol

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, OllieC said:

Not finally getting the Duke rejection letter after waitlist on my first day of school elsewhere LOL

Congrats on starting! I'm about a month into my program and got that email today too. 😅  Ended up in the right place, after all. Regardless, we're going to be PAs.

And for anyone re-applying, etc: I believe in you! Whether it's Duke, somewhere else, or a different path in the end, you will find your way and you are still going to offer something amazing to the right people.

• Like 1