2022-2023 Application Cycle

Ok dumb question for those interviewing next week. We just login at the time of our first interview right? Honestly the East coast- west coast time difference is messing me up😩 but if we’re in the 1230-1630 time group, we just get on when our individual time is? Which is really like 9am over here? I kind of wish it was in person, last interview I met up with someone for drinks the night before that was also interviewing and that was nice, would be cool to actually meet y’all. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, OllieC said:

Ok dumb question for those interviewing next week. We just login at the time of our first interview right? Honestly the East coast- west coast time difference is messing me up😩 but if we’re in the 1230-1630 time group, we just get on when our individual time is? Which is really like 9am over here? I kind of wish it was in person, last interview I met up with someone for drinks the night before that was also interviewing and that was nice, would be cool to actually meet y’all. 

Hey! I would email them to double-check on the time thing. That's definitely confusing lol but I would assume that they mean EST. And yeah, I wish it was in person too 😕 Not a huge fan of the virtual interview setup 

• Like 1

On 9/6/2022 at 4:56 PM, AP1234 said:

Hey everyone! Has anyone heard back regarding an interview/rejection lately? Noticed the thread has been quite the last few weeks. 

Hello guys, I got an email yesterday(9/9/22) for an interview on 10/6/22. I am from Michigan. I did submit my primary application with GRE on 6/29/22, submitted my secondary application on 8/2/2022, and my whole application went under review on 8/10/22. See you on 10/6 who has the interview for same date. And Good luck everyone!!!

• Like 3

On 9/10/2022 at 4:21 PM, DPPAC said:

Hello guys, I got an email yesterday(9/9/22) for an interview on 10/6/22. I am from Michigan. I did submit my primary application with GRE on 6/29/22, submitted my secondary application on 8/2/2022, and my whole application went under review on 8/10/22. See you on 10/6 who has the interview for same date. And Good luck everyone!!!

How could you tell your application went under review? Did it say so on the supplemental application website or CASPA? Thx!

• Like 1