2022-2023 Application Cycle

Still haven't heard anything back, do they send rejection letters if you don't get an interview? I submitted right at the deadline as I was waiting for summer classes to finish. First time applying, former Navy Corpsman with 14k PCE 3.3 GPA, 3.9 sGPA, 302 GRE. 

I'm worried my GPA is too low from when I went to school the first time 11 years ago, it's a 3.9 since i've gone back during my military time. But the pre Navy years bring it down pretty bad. 

Wishing everyone luck!

36 minutes ago, jennuine said:

I applied May 30, 2022 and sent an email asking for an update. Received an email this morning. They said all interview spots are filled and decisions will be sent soon. I guess I got rejected without interview. Just wanted to share in case anyone was waiting like me. 

Thank you for sharing this with us! (We're in the same boat.)

4 hours ago, jennuine said:

I applied May 30, 2022 and sent an email asking for an update. Received an email this morning. They said all interview spots are filled and decisions will be sent soon. I guess I got rejected without interview. Just wanted to share in case anyone was waiting like me. 

Thanks for sharing! Same boat as well. It’s discouraging that they won’t update us on where we are in the cycle. I was really hoping for good news. 

On 10/26/2022 at 5:44 PM, ana3118 said:

Submitted my supplemental app 9/14 and received an interview invite today! Literally 6 weeks on the dot! 

I submitted the supplemental/completed everything as of 9/11 - haven't heard anything back yet. I feel like my stats are competitive, so I'm still holding out hope for an interview invite! Do you mind sharing your stats/what you think made you stand out to admissions? And good luck at your interview!!

14 hours ago, AS6395 said:

I submitted the supplemental/completed everything as of 9/11 - haven't heard anything back yet. I feel like my stats are competitive, so I'm still holding out hope for an interview invite! Do you mind sharing your stats/what you think made you stand out to admissions? And good luck at your interview!!

Thank you for the positivity! I wish you luck this cycle! I don’t mind sharing. I have a 4.0 GPA with 4,700 PCE + HCE at the time of application. I personally believe I have a strong personal statement that highlights my personality and desire to grow and provide compassionate care as a PA!

5 minutes ago, DPPAC said:

Just wondering on any update to waitlist students. Any good news for anyone?

Not yet 🤞🏾 Just waiting and hoping for good news soon!

Their latest email after I provided an update included, "After our last week of interviews we will rank the waitlist. You will be notified via email of your ranking." They had said March 1st would be the ranked waitlist reveal, but does anyone know if they're really still interviewing that late? Might it be earlier? Looked like some knew their waitlist ranking earlier than March last cycle. Would like to have a sense of how long or close a shot we have...

7 minutes ago, SSPrePA said:

Not yet 🤞🏾 Just waiting and hoping for good news soon!

Their latest email after I provided an update included, "After our last week of interviews we will rank the waitlist. You will be notified via email of your ranking." They had said March 1st would be the ranked waitlist reveal, but does anyone know if they're really still interviewing that late? Might it be earlier? Looked like some knew their waitlist ranking earlier than March last cycle. Would like to have a sense of how long or close a shot we have...

LOL i was ghosted after i provided an update..but i think previously they notified in end of november after their last interview. also weird how nobody heard back yesterday. they released decisions on wednesdays pretty consistently