2022-2023 Application Cycle

1 hour ago, microscopicblackhole said:

Anybody still waiting? CASPA received July 27th, supplemental marked complete August 9th. No word yet at all. I’m a low chance applicant due to significant drawbacks in GPA, but I know they’re pretty holistic so I’m hoping no news is good news? 

I am also still waiting! Hoping the best for us!

1 hour ago, microscopicblackhole said:

Anybody still waiting? CASPA received July 27th, supplemental marked complete August 9th. No word yet at all. I’m a low chance applicant due to significant drawbacks in GPA, but I know they’re pretty holistic so I’m hoping no news is good news? 

On the waiting train as well! Completed application 7/6. All the 🤞

10 hours ago, microscopicblackhole said:

Caspa verified and submitted 7/16. Got the email I was in queue 7/22. Saying it can take 6 weeks. Almost 8 weeks later and still haven't heard anything unfortunately.

1 hour ago, 21prepa said:

Hello everyone,

I am interviewing on October 4th and just got an email with a recorded Q&A session (from this past Monday). In the interview offer email, it states that we will have a Q&A Monday and then another event Thursday during the week of our interview. I just wanted to clarify that we will be receiving our own zoom links for those events, right??

TLDR: Was the Q&A on Monday only for this week's interviewees and when did that Zoom link get sent to you all?

Yeah you’ll get separate links! Wendy sent us an entire page of zoom links for the Q&A and the individual zooms on the Thursday before interviews, so just a couple days prior. 

• Thanks 2

4 hours ago, ames1 said:

does anyone know if all applications are reviewed or do they review/invite until the class is filled? submitted my app a bit late so just wondering how hopeful to be haha

They are a rolling admissions school so I feel there is a likelihood that they fill as they see fit. But that's not to say that a later applicant can't or won't be accepted. Especially if prior interviews didn't go great.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Christiana11 said:

Hey there, does anyone know how long it takes to typically hear back regarding a decision after an interview?
I have an interview next week and am trying to set realistic expectations for when I might have a decision.
Thanks

They said within 10 days after the interview but the email we got said 2 weeks

• Like 1

On 9/14/2022 at 10:15 AM, microscopicblackhole said:

Still waiting