2022-2023 Application Cycle

I'm curious as to what number is the waitlist up to. Is anyone who got their waitlist number willing to post their number after adding a non-specified number between 1-20 to prevent doxxing themselves? (i.e If I was waitlist number 5, I would pick a random number (13) and say that waitlist likely goes up to at least 18 if that makes sense).

3 hours ago, Kosmos said:

I'm curious as to what number is the waitlist up to. Is anyone who got their waitlist number willing to post their number after adding a non-specified number between 1-20 to prevent doxxing themselves? (i.e If I was waitlist number 5, I would pick a random number (13) and say that waitlist likely goes up to at least 18 if that makes sense).

I’m in the 30’s. But past forums have had people in like the 120’s +. When I interviewed, they said they accept 20 people per week (out of 60) so my assumption is; the other 40 go to the waitlist (since no one has said they ever got a flat rejection after interview), so they did like 4-5 rounds,  so at the end of the day, rankings shoulddddd go to like ~160?

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, OllieC said:

I’m in the 30’s. But past forums have had people in like the 120’s +. When I interviewed, they said they accept 20 people per week (out of 60) so my assumption is; the other 40 go to the waitlist (since no one has said they ever got a flat rejection after interview), so they did like 4-5 rounds,  so at the end of the day, rankings shoulddddd go to like ~160?

Hmm, very very interesting. Funny enough I asked sometime after my interview whether they outright rejected applicants after their interview or if everyone was just placed on the waitlist and organized via rank and they said that they DID give out flat rejections. However those waitlist numbers of prior years tell a different story it seems 🤔