2022-2023 Application Cycle

1 hour ago, Thisyearistheyear said:

Anyone else not able to submit the supplemental because it states they don't have your GRE scores? I checked CASPA and the scores have been received since 06/08... 

I can't submit mine either and CASPA recieved my scores on Friday

21 hours ago, Thisyearistheyear said:

Okay I think I'm gonna shoot them an email Tuesday if it's not received by tomorrow. I have had the secondary done for 4 days and I just want to submit it and get that weight off my shoulders 

The supplemental instructions states: Your scores must be directly reported from ETS to CASPA using code 0422.  We upload scores once daily. If you believe your scores are in, please wait two business days. If your supplemental application status still shows GRE scores not received, contact CASPA directly to link your scores with your Duke CASPA application.

Hi y’all!! I’m a student in Duke’s incoming class and wanted to share my experience/timeline. 

-caspa application verified and received by duke 6/16

-secondary was submitted 6/18

-invitation to interview 6/24 

-interview 9/21 (I believe I was one of the first rounds of interviews— they do many rounds) 

-waitlisted 9/29 

-accepted/removed from waitlist 11/23 

Hopefully this was helpful. If you guys have any questions feel free to DM me. 🙂 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

As some of my future classmates have already mentioned, make sure you take a breather. This is a long process, my suggestion is to take your time on your applications and make sure you're really showing who you are and how you can contribute to the program! They really do look at your application in a holistic way, for example my undergraduate GPA is probably one of the lower ones in the class at 3.02. I did go to grad school and have a 3.86 from there and I think that helped but truth be told most of the required classes I didn't do well in the first go around. So I really thought that was going to be a big hindrance, but here I am about to start classes in a few weeks. 

Here's my timeline

-caspa application verified and received by duke 7/1

-secondary was submitted 7/6

-invitation to interview 8/24

-interview 9/23 

-accepted 9/29

Good luck everyone! Feel free to reach out if you have any questions! 

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...