2022-2023 Application cycle

3 minutes ago, CandyA said:

I am such a fool. I applied 7/8 and haven't heard anything. I sent an email on Monday updating them regarding some classes I finished. I got an email just now saying they won't accept supplemental fees after September 1st. Does anyone know how long it takes to get the supplemental essay after you pay the $25?

(Almost) positive there is no essay…just a supplemental fee that needs to be paid before they will look at your application. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Musaom said:

(Almost) positive there is no essay…just a supplemental fee that needs to be paid before they will look at your application. 

Here's what the email said..... 

You will receive two separate confirmation emails; one from the PA Program for the supplemental essay and one from TouchNet.  If you do not receive two separate confirmations, either your essay or payment submission was not complete.

I will wait to see if anything comes tomorrow.

22 minutes ago, CandyA said:

Here's what the email said..... 

You will receive two separate confirmation emails; one from the PA Program for the supplemental essay and one from TouchNet.  If you do not receive two separate confirmations, either your essay or payment submission was not complete.

I will wait to see if anything comes tomorrow.

I am so confused. I received the email saying that my application was moving on to the next round of screening but I never received any emails from the program asking for a supplemental essay nor from TouchNet. 

I only filled out the supplemental questions in CASPA and I believe I paid a fee upon submission??

Rutgers Physician Assistant Program - Supplemental Questions

Please answer the following questions.  Each response should be no more than 200 words.

Please note:  You are required to pay a supplemental fee of $25 to answer these questions to complete the Rutgers portion of the application.  Please click here to pay (link will open in a new window).  Your application is not complete and will not be considered by the Program until both the questions and fee are confirmed as received.  Applicants who have received a CASPA Fee Waiver may request a fee waiver for our supplemental application by contacting the program directly.”

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, course90 said:

I was verified 6/27. Got an interview invitation on 7/22

Big congratulations!! Hehe. I am happy for you. My GPA is pretty low compared to the rest of my app and this is my first time applying to PA school. I honestly don't expect that I will get an interview, but I can sure hope. 😛  Congrats again~

1 hour ago, Soybeans said:

Big congratulations!! Hehe. I am happy for you. My GPA is pretty low compared to the rest of my app and this is my first time applying to PA school. I honestly don't expect that I will get an interview, but I can sure hope. 😛  Congrats again~

Thank you! I didn't expect to get an interview that early. It's my first time too. Definitely don't give up; you never know! All the best!

3 hours ago, byjasminev said:

Verified on 5/23 and still have not heard anything! I triple checked that I received both confirmation emails saying my application has been received. Getting discouraged seeing people receive interviews and decisions who applied way later than me. 

My application was verified 5/16 and I still have yet to hear back from them. I literally check my email every hour for updates.

5/13 - Email stating application was verified by CASPA and ready for review by Committee

6/6 - Email stating Committee has chosen application to move onto next round of screening

6/22 - Email inviting me for interview (unspecified date)

7/1- Email with exact interview date

7/12- Virtual Interview: timed essay + 3 (2 faculty and one student)on 1 interview.

7/29- Phone call ACCEPTANCE 🎉

8/1- Official Acceptance via email

currently waiting for emails with information on how to pay deposit + background check. 

*Good luck to every one applying! Can’t wait to meet my cohort next year ♥️*

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 8/3/2022 at 8:15 PM, course90 said:

I was verified 6/27. Got an interview invitation on 7/22

Have you gotten an email with the actually interview date yet? Just asking because I was also invited for an interview on 7/22 and chose for an in-person interview but have not received the actual date for the interview yet. I was verified in early June. 

Edited by PA0802