2022-2023 Application cycle

6 minutes ago, course90 said:

Congrats!!! They sent me an interview invitation; just waiting for the date. I've been hearing many good things about their interviews. How was your experience?

Congratulations on the interview, I think you'll have an amazing time! I was really blown away by how welcoming and personable the faculty and students were. Overall, it's a great day and I hope you enjoy it 🙂 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ase28 said:

Received an email that I was "selected to move on to the next round of screening," does this just mean I was waitlisted for an interview? Also, for those who received interview invites did you get this email before getting an invite? 

I think everyone receives that Email If you meet minimum requirements.

I am such a fool. I applied 7/8 and haven't heard anything. I sent an email on Monday updating them regarding some classes I finished. I got an email just now saying they won't accept supplemental fees after September 1st. Does anyone know how long it takes to get the supplemental essay after you pay the $25?