2022-2023 Application cycle

12 hours ago, PA1965 said:

I also received interview invite yesterday. I am out-of-state student and also choose In person interview. Did anyone hear back about the date and time of interview after replying back to invitation email? 

Hey

For me they took a week after they asked us to choose either virtual or in person for them to send a date.

Hope this helps.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, FuturePA096 said:

Hey

For me they took a week after they asked us to choose either virtual or in person for them to send a date.

Hope this helps.

Thank You this does makes more sense. Do you mind sharing if they gave you options either between 2-3 dates. Or did it just say one date? Also can you share On which date is your interview, only if you don't mind sharing ?

Thank You

10 hours ago, PA1965 said:

Thank You this does makes more sense. Do you mind sharing if they gave you options either between 2-3 dates. Or did it just say one date? Also can you share On which date is your interview, only if you don't mind sharing ?

Thank You

No Problem!

They did not let me choose they just gave a date. Also the date is Tuesday (07/12).

On 6/14/2022 at 9:20 PM, shyanimelover said:

did i mention im also a rutger alumni and this is my third time applying to this school and ive been rejected without interview every time. It kinda stings 

Hi, I am curious to see if you're willing to share any details about your application - GPA, PCE hours, volunteer hours, etc. Anxiously waiting for verification and am wondering if I even have a shot..

14 hours ago, Thisyearistheyear said:

I submitted on 05/28.... no correspondence since. No rejection, but also no email stating I am moving on to the next round of screening.

No news is good news I guess but doesn't make it any less stressful lmao

Same. I haven't heard anything back since i submitted in May

15 minutes ago, Alope143 said:

Should I be worried if I have not received a status on my application since my application verification on 06/06?

Time Line: 

CASPA submitted: 05/31

CASPA verification: 06/05

Rutgers  Application Received: 06/06

I have the same time line and have not heard anything either