NHSC Scholarship 2022-2023

Hey,

Mine was countersigned today but I did not receive a summer EVF form but stated on the one for fall that I had not finished but was currently enrolled in Summer classes when I got the form and submitted on 8/8. Do you think I should call? Unsure what to do as I was not aware of a Summer EVF form.

44 minutes ago, Mary46 said:

Hey,

Mine was countersigned today but I did not receive a summer EVF form but stated on the one for fall that I had not finished but was currently enrolled in Summer classes when I got the form and submitted on 8/8. Do you think I should call? Unsure what to do as I was not aware of a Summer EVF form.

I don't think there is a summer EVF form since it's indicated on your normal EVF form. They should reach out to you when they send award confirmation, but doesn't hurt to call to confirm, I don't think it's an issue though. I didn't receive a summer EVF or anything.

1 hour ago, Mary46 said:

Hey,

I did the exact same thing and I called about it. I was told to just wait for my portal to change from applicant to participant and then I can request a summer EVF form later. 

• Like 1

Hey all! Congratulations to everyone who has received a countersignature so far! I emailed the "school information" powerpoint to my schools bursar office last Wednesday, but they never responded. It would be the Bursar office that completes this information right? I am talking about the powerpoint that provides the school with information on how to provide the Tuition and Fees for the Summer, Fall, and Spring semesters. 

Edited by Tbevs5

1 hour ago, Tbevs5 said:

Hey all! Congratulations to everyone who has received a countersignature so far! I emailed the "school information" powerpoint to my schools bursar office last Wednesday, but they never responded. It would be the Bursar office that completes this information right? I am talking about the powerpoint that provides the school with information on how to provide the Tuition and Fees for the Summer, Fall, and Spring semesters. 

I just got counter signed today and dont know what this is, did they email you a powerpoint or document we need to send to our school?

1 hour ago, Tbevs5 said:

I thought we were supposed to share that with our financial aid office?

23 hours ago, Mfio5 said:

Random question: For people getting the scholarship, does anyone wish they had applied to or accepted an offer from a different program now that they know cost isn’t going to burden them? 

I actually picked the more expensive option and i’m glad I ended up going that route 🙂

4 minutes ago, JoannH said:

I actually picked the more expensive option and i’m glad I ended up going that route 🙂

Same! I did the one thing they tell you not to do: I chose to attend my most expensive option. And I'm so happy I did! My school is the perfect fit for me, and this scholarship is life-changing.

49 minutes ago, PA2112 said:

Question for those who have gotten countersigned - I am no longer able to get into my applicant portal but can't get in as a participant because it says my information already belongs to an account. (I received a counter signature yesterday). Is anyone else having this issue? 

I just checked and i’m still able to access the applicant portal but still not able to access the participant portion

• Like 1

Hi everyone! First, congrats on those who have received the scholarship, its such an amazing opportunity! I have applied this cycle for PA school and plan to apply for the scholarship. Any advice on how to prepare for the next scholarship cycle? I have been going through their pdf’s from the website.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, ames1 said:

Hi everyone! First, congrats on those who have received the scholarship, its such an amazing opportunity! I have applied this cycle for PA school and plan to apply for the scholarship. Any advice on how to prepare for the next scholarship cycle? I have been going through their pdf’s from the website.

My biggest piece of advice is to reread your finished application several times and over  several days to make sure you didnt make any mistakes. They dont really let you know if you do and wont really help you so you have to make sure youre on top of everything. I found a few mistakes that probably would have made me ineligible when I reviewed mine.

• Like 1