Arcadia University Hybrid PA Program

On 6/24/2021 at 10:13 PM, Ellegray said:

Hey! Well done for getting waitlisted at Yale! 
Yes they do! You should speak to their admissions counselor Macie, she is so lovely and will answer all your questions about the program. I was really impressed! 
Good luck! 

Hi! Thank you! I’m in such limbo tho being on the waitlist and a hybrid program is really my only option! 

I spoke with Macie, everything sounds promising! How do you feel about not knowing about their accreditation until next May (2022) though?? I think I’m gonna take the GRE and apply here, but I just don’t want to put all my eggs in one basket for something to not work out (knock on wood for them!) I hope they get accredited because their program seems like it has a lot to offer and it could really work for me! 🙂 

Edited by briannathedietitian

• 2 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, Keshipley said:

Out of curiosity, when did you submit your application? Just wondering how long it takes them to review.

I'm not the OP of the comment, but I submitted my application on 06/05/21. Two weeks ago, I was told by Macie that they are taking longer than expected to upload the GRE scores, as they have had to do this manually. Today, I received an email stating my scores were received and my application is going to faculty review.

3 minutes ago, Mmass713 said:

I'm not the OP of the comment, but I submitted my application on 06/05/21. Two weeks ago, I was told by Macie that they are taking longer than expected to upload the GRE scores, as they have had to do this manually. Today, I received an email stating my scores were received and my application is going to faculty review.

Gotcha! I submitted my application on July 1st and received the same notification from Macie today. 

• 2 weeks later...

I just got my acceptance today! I’m curious about their accreditation though, as I’m sure most people are… has anyone spoken with Macie about this? She didn’t have an appointment available until mid august. The program seems so wonderful! I hope everything works out with accreditation, I’d love to attend this program. 

• Like 5

I also just got my acceptance to the hybrid program today. Macie called me and spoke with me for about 5 minutes and explained that everything will be emailed this week or next week. I know they aren't accredited yet, but I am not that worried since they have 2 programs already accredited. Congratulations to everyone who was accepted and good luck to those waiting! 

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Keshipley said:

When did you apply? Just wondering how long their application review takes

I submitted my app 5/30/21 but they didn’t receive my 3rd LOR until 6/30/21. No interview took place, but I did speak with Macie on the phone for about 30 minutes after I applied and she asked me some interview-like questions, but mostly information about the program’s timeline, etc. 

11 hours ago, Sammipa said:

@Keshipley I applied the end of May and my GRE was accepted the first week of June. I was rejected by the in-person program last week and then accepted to the hybrid yesterday. From the sounds of it the hybrid just started to accept people. Good luck! 

How does this happen?

I was not selected for the hybrid program and am waiting on decisions from the in-person programs (both campuses). Do they have different admission committees?