Arcadia University Hybrid PA Program

2 hours ago, HoneyPA said:

I just spoke to Macie on the phone! She told me that decisions right now can take up to three months from when your application is complete and sent to the review committee. I guess the faculty is busy preparing for their accreditation meeting next March and that is their focus at this time. So just a waiting game now!

Oh wow, three months! Thank you for letting us know! I got an email from Macie on 9/13 letting me know my application was verified and would be sent to the committee soon. I then heard from her 10/6 with questions about my app. I am curious if I and others will get a decision closer to December or later on in January/February. 

Anyone else's GRE score taking a while? I've spoken to Wendy twice now, most recently this week and was told they still haven't received my GRE score despite me sending the score over a month ago. I am kind of bummed bc the application wont' be reviewed until they get the score. 

On 11/13/2021 at 9:22 AM, pa321 said:

Anyone else's GRE score taking a while? I've spoken to Wendy twice now, most recently this week and was told they still haven't received my GRE score despite me sending the score over a month ago. I am kind of bummed bc the application wont' be reviewed until they get the score. 

I haven't gotten much with my GRE either. I took it back in October and its still not sent with the school. 

41 minutes ago, HoneyPA said:

Does anyone that received the email feel comfortable sharing what it said in the chat? Like Quote it?

As noted on our website, if the ARC-PA does not approve Accreditation-Provisional Status for the Arcadia University Hybrid Physician Assistant Program in March 2022, a class will not matriculate in August 2022.  We are disappointed to tell you that the date of anticipated review for our application for provisional accreditation has been pushed back. While we had hoped to welcome you to start the program in August of 2022, the program start date will be delayed. This means that we will need to close our portal for the 2021-2022 cycle and invite you to reapply next year. While we have every reason to believe the application for provisional accreditation will be approved, delays are unfortunately not uncommon during the establishment of new programs.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Zoe777 said:

Those accepted who wish to keep their seat, currently, will not have to reapply through CASPA. The faculty have gone above and beyond to ensure our seats will stay ours. The zoom meeting(s) for accepted students were very informative and I left feeling relieved. It will be worth the wait. 

Thank you for the additional information, and congrats ! I wonder if someone decides to give up their spot, will those on the waitlist have a chance to accept it?

On 11/24/2021 at 7:52 PM, Zoe777 said:

Those accepted who wish to keep their seat, currently, will not have to reapply through CASPA. The faculty have gone above and beyond to ensure our seats will stay ours. The zoom meeting(s) for accepted students were very informative and I left feeling relieved. It will be worth the wait. 

In the meeting was anything mentioned about the seats being full? I am wondering if the applications they have under review will not recieve decisions and just be told to reapply. 😕

• Upvote 2