Arcadia University Hybrid PA Program

10 minutes ago, Janieg78 said:

Just got accepted this morning! Other than their website, do you guys know of additional information about the program? I feel like I don’t really know that much about it. I heard there was a webinar in July that I missed. Do you know if that is posted somewhere? Thanks ya’ll, super excited!!!

Congratulations!!!!  May I ask when you submitted your application? 

I attended the webinar.  I’m not sure if there is somewhere to watch it.  Most of what they mentioned is on their program website, I think.    

10 minutes ago, JFPA19 said:

Congratulations!!!!  May I ask when you submitted your application? 

I attended the webinar.  I’m not sure if there is somewhere to watch it.  Most of what they mentioned is on their program website, I think.    

Thanks! I submitted mid July but sent my GRE score to the in person program by mistake 🤦🏼‍♀️ I resent my score 8/9. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Sara842000 said:

Do you guys mind sharing GRE score ,

my score is below 285 not sure should I apply or wait any advices??

I know they look at your application as a whole. 285 is less than average for the GRE , but if the rest of your application is strong (GPA or PCE hours, shadowing, volunteering, strong LORs, etc) then you may be OK! Everything is looked at which is so great with this school and I know I was told by them that GRE score is just one part and a perfect score is not 100% needed (I was worried about my score as well) if you have a strong application overall. 🙂 They’re really helpful and Macie is great if you have questions about anything! 

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Sara842000 said:

Do you guys mind sharing GRE score ,

my score is below 285 not sure should I apply or wait any advices??

My score was right around 300. They are taking applications until spring though. If you feel you could improve your score it might be beneficial to retake it. They really do take a holistic approach to the applications though. If this is just the weaker area for you I don’t know that it would disqualify you. Best of luck with everything!

• Thanks 1

Hello Everyone, 

I was late to the game because I had to wait until completing some summer prereqs. My application was verified on 8/27, but I have not heard anything back. Has anyone applied that late and already heard back? Those that got waitlisted, did they call you or email you?

Those accepted, did you have to do anything after submitting your application or did they just call you with your acceptance. 

Starting to freak out since its "late" in the game.

Congrats to all those who got accepted already!!!

10 minutes ago, gabby1212 said:

Hello Everyone, 

I was late to the game because I had to wait until completing some summer prereqs. My application was verified on 8/27, but I have not heard anything back. Has anyone applied that late and already heard back? Those that got waitlisted, did they call you or email you?

Those accepted, did you have to do anything after submitting your application or did they just call you with your acceptance. 

Starting to freak out since its "late" in the game.

Congrats to all those who got accepted already!!!

Hey, i had everything in on 8/27 and I have been called about my application from the admissions counselor. She just had a question about my application and asked if I had any questions.

I wouldn’t worry. It seems to me that it is very different for everyone & some people here have heard back within a week of their call with the counselor, and others a month. 

If you’re worried about not receiving a call yet, I would email them and just ask them if they received your application. Maybe then you’ll get in touch with a counselor! Good luck!

4 minutes ago, Goldhashbrown said:

Hey, i had everything in on 8/27 and I have been called about my application from the admissions counselor. She just had a question about my application and asked if I had any questions.

I wouldn’t worry. It seems to me that it is very different for everyone & some people here have heard back within a week of their call with the counselor, and others a month. 

If you’re worried about not receiving a call yet, I would email them and just ask them if they received your application. Maybe then you’ll get in touch with a counselor! Good luck!

Thank you! I did speak with Macie via email and she said everything was received. However, I did not recieve a phone call regarding my application or anything at this point. Hoping that isn't bad news. 

Thank you & good luck to you too!! 

• Like 1

Hello! I have had two phone calls from Wendy and am just confused. She keeps asking if I have any questions (and of course the one question I have is when I will be notified, but she cannot answer that) and then says she will follow up in 2 weeks again. Has anyone received these calls? It seems like it may be a good thing because I would assume that if they weren’t interested in me they wouldn’t keep calling but at the same time I’m not sure what other questions I could keep having? Anyone that has been accepted, do you have any advice? Thank you!