Arcadia University Hybrid PA Program

2 minutes ago, MrsPols said:

Hello! I have had two phone calls from Wendy and am just confused. She keeps asking if I have any questions (and of course the one question I have is when I will be notified, but she cannot answer that) and then says she will follow up in 2 weeks again. Has anyone received these calls? It seems like it may be a good thing because I would assume that if they weren’t interested in me they wouldn’t keep calling but at the same time I’m not sure what other questions I could keep having? Anyone that has been accepted, do you have any advice? Thank you!

I have gotten the same as well. After 2 weeks I followed up with her and asked if there were any updates to my app and she said no, she also said if I had any questions about financial aid we could hop on a call. 

46 minutes ago, MrsPols said:

Hello! I have had two phone calls from Wendy and am just confused. She keeps asking if I have any questions (and of course the one question I have is when I will be notified, but she cannot answer that) and then says she will follow up in 2 weeks again. Has anyone received these calls? It seems like it may be a good thing because I would assume that if they weren’t interested in me they wouldn’t keep calling but at the same time I’m not sure what other questions I could keep having? Anyone that has been accepted, do you have any advice? Thank you!

I’ve gotten a second call last week as well. It makes me feel hopeful ngl. I had everything in on 8/27. What about you?

1 hour ago, Goldhashbrown said:

I’ve gotten a second call last week as well. It makes me feel hopeful ngl. I had everything in on 8/27. What about you?

It was complicated bc I submitted a course substitution so it took a bit so the admissions committee could review it so I am not sure where I am on their queue 

2 hours ago, sbaba said:

I have gotten the same as well. After 2 weeks I followed up with her and asked if there were any updates to my app and she said no, she also said if I had any questions about financial aid we could hop on a call. 

Same! Exactly the same info was given to me as well. When did you apply? 

Hey everyone! I was reading through the posts and wanted to double check what kind of emails everyone has received so far. I applied pretty late (first week of September) compared to others here and so far the only email I received, which I received twice almost 1 week apart, was the "Arcadia University - Received" email. It only mentions that they got my app and look forward to reviewing it. Thanks!

On 9/29/2021 at 4:29 PM, tdi99 said:

Hi all! I applied a little "late" around 9/10 and am super curious about how many seats are left for this program. I haven't heard anything besides an email saying they will begin to review my application. Has anyone else heard anything recently?

Sorry I have no idea if there are seats left in the program, but I did apply around the same time as you (1-2 day difference) and Macie did reach out to me via phone call and email today. They wanted to let me know that they are currently reviewing my app for an admission decision. I feel like it would have been mentioned if I could only be waitlisted or rejected or that the 2022 cohort was full, so that may be hope that there are still open seats!

23 hours ago, csala013 said:

Sorry I have no idea if there are seats left in the program, but I did apply around the same time as you (1-2 day difference) and Macie did reach out to me via phone call and email today. They wanted to let me know that they are currently reviewing my app for an admission decision. I feel like it would have been mentioned if I could only be waitlisted or rejected or that the 2022 cohort was full, so that may be hope that there are still open seats!

Okay awesome! I'm hoping I hear from her soon as well.  Wishing you good luck and hoping we both get good news very soon, fingers crossed!

I was just wondering if anyone has heard anything regarding the status of their application? I know I applied a little later than most (verified 7/31). Aside from being acknowledged that my application was received, I have not heard one way or the other regarding admission.  

On 10/5/2021 at 11:09 PM, JesD90 said:

I was just wondering if anyone has heard anything regarding the status of their application? I know I applied a little later than most (verified 7/31). Aside from being acknowledged that my application was received, I have not heard one way or the other regarding admission.  

Macie reached out to me a couple days ago with a question regarding my application/prereqs and after we emailed back and forth she notified me today that the issue was resolved. She also said she did not have a solidified time estimate of my admissions decision. I am just hoping since my application is being reviewed I will get a decision soon, the nerves are killing me!

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, gabby1212 said:

I submitted 8/27 and haven't heard anything back yet 😞 

I submitted 8/17 and got the confirmation email and followed up that my GRE had been received a few days after that but nothing since.   I accepted a seat at another program that starts in January and is in seat. (I’ll be driving 1 1/2 hours one way) I am a mom and can’t move so I was really excited about the thought of a Hybrid program.  😔 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
23 hours ago, csala013 said:

I haven't received anything yet, has anyone heard anything from the program recently after getting the call/email about file review from Macie?

It has been a little under a month since I recieved a call from Macie about my application being under review. Haven't heard anything since! Super curious about when they'll send out some more decisions. 

• Upvote 1

I just spoke to Macie on the phone! She told me that decisions right now can take up to three months from when your application is complete and sent to the review committee. I guess the faculty is busy preparing for their accreditation meeting next March and that is their focus at this time. So just a waiting game now!