On 10/29/2021 at 10:24 PM, FruitBasket said:

Same, second year in a row I haven't seemed to be able to get through to them for an interview. When did you submit your application?

You can ask if they do an application review to let you know how you can change/strengthen your application for the next cycle! 

7 hours ago, PostcovidPA said:

Any insights on the diversity of the program based on your interview experience? I am looking to make a decision soon but has anyone has any inside information on minorities in the program (current or past)?  

I directly asked a question to all the students when I got the chance and all of them said they were impressed with the conscious effort that the program, faculty, etc are making towards the experience/program being more diverse! 

On 11/11/2021 at 8:36 PM, CHJ5396 said:

Has anyone who was accepted and paid deposit heard anything since? I keep getting nervous I’m missing something. 

Hey! We likely won't hear more until after the new year. I recommend spending this time connecting with financial aid, submitting your FASFA, and applying for scholarships.

12 hours ago, BSN2PAC said:

Hey guys! I don’t have an Instagram so I was hoping we would be able to make a Facebook group or a GroupMe for accepted students. Would everyone be open to that? 

I can definitely start a group me. 
Here is the link https://app.groupme.com/join_group/83321796/UGjTCbKk.

I know they’re starting the FB group in January some time

• Like 1