21 hours ago, aha1991 said:

Wondering if anyone else has run into this - 

The website says you can apply with an outstanding prerequisite as long as they're done by May 15th of the enrollment year.  That being said, in the last email I received it states that my application won't be forwarded for faculty review until I update them that I have completed the one outstanding prerequisite.  

I suggest emailing them in case of a mistake.

• 4 weeks later...

Does anyone wants to weigh-in on the school statistics here? Both their pance rate and attrition rate is getting worse over time. The attrition rate is somewhat concerning with trend of 7%, 10% and now 14%. Recent pance rate is 91%. 

These are required benchmarks from the accrediting body and I doubt one can get the full gist of the situation even when you talk to the students. 

I'm having a cold feet applying here let alone going but I will reevaluate.  

https://www.su.edu/physician-assistant/outcomes/

• Like 1

The email I received about a week ago stating that my application was forwarded to be "fully reviewed" says that you can be notified as late as November if you are selected to meet at this time. I am sure there will be invitations before that, but that is what they stated as being the latest date of notification. 

• 3 weeks later...
17 hours ago, Tchristopher said:

Interview invite for Sep 10 today.. ugh, can't make it because of one major event I have that date and that date only. Requested the next one. Looks like maybe Oct 1st according to their interview schedule. Good luck!

I also have this issue! I will be out of country. How did you request a different date? I emailed them and kindly asked if I could attend a different interview date 

On 8/22/2021 at 9:19 PM, mmaitlapa said:

Has anyone gotten another email after confirming your attendance? Also does anyone know what kind of interviews they do? 

I have no received a confirmation email after stating my attendance to the interview, I was wondering if I was the only one. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/6/2021 at 5:58 AM, BReitz said:

Hey everyone, happy interview week to those with interviews Friday. Good luck and I look forward to meeting everyone! Those who are waiting I saw on their website that they have 2 more interviews coming in October and November so keep your head up! 

Haven’t heard back about September. Really hope I get to interview in October or November!