19 minutes ago, desert480 said:

why did you think it was going to be yesterday?? hahah you got my hopes up. waiting waiting waiting. everything’s gonna workout !!

9 minutes ago, Mimi2020 said:

Wish you all the best!! Any information on when the next interview day will be,  or is there anyone 🤔 who received invitation for the upcoming interview yet???

I was basing it off the timing from the September interview session and when they found out. 

yes it seems like we all received the campus preference form.

also the next interview date is November 5. I don’t know if or when they’ll send the invites out, but that’s the last date they have listed for interviews. 

I was looking at Shenandoah's website and was wondering what the style is for the curriculum. If it is modular or not and also if anyone happens to know do they have designated test days every week like some schools, or just 2-4 tests a week kind of thing. Thank you and good luck to everyone!

2 hours ago, hnfejf said:

I was looking at Shenandoah's website and was wondering what the style is for the curriculum. If it is modular or not and also if anyone happens to know do they have designated test days every week like some schools, or just 2-4 tests a week kind of thing. Thank you and good luck to everyone!

If I remember correctly from the interview day they did say they worked in modules and that their classes tend to align with each other as far as the subjects they are covering. I don't think they mentioned having designating testing says, but I am sure there is a schedule for stuff like that which changes each semester or so. I'm just assuming on that part. I would definitely expect schedule changes for every course each semester for any program since the material being taught changes, along with the number of courses. For instance, SU's first semester only consists of two courses, whereas the next semester is a full load of credits and classes so I would assume the schedule for assignments would be much different.

22 hours ago, prepakels said:

this wait is absolutely killing me too lol, maybe tomorrow?!??!!

Still nothing! I'm so ready to hear something from SU, anything...we're all hoping for the same thing lol. I really hope it's soon! If I remember right they did say like up to two weeks, right? 

Just now, CAM10 said:

I'm wondering the same thing....I haven't received an email from them at all and am trying to decide if that is an awful sign or if it means there is still hope 😞

The only reason I would assume they don’t go at the EXACT same time is because technically people could be accepted “conditionally” and that would make for a different letter ...if that makes any sense at all. 

6 minutes ago, mfcfpa said:

The only reason I would assume they don’t go at the EXACT same time is because technically people could be accepted “conditionally” and that would make for a different letter ...if that makes any sense at all. 

I was accepted technically “conditionally” since I have yet to graduate from college but they send the same acceptance email. Mine didn’t say anything about my status being “conditional” it just said congratulations on your official acceptance. I had to email to confirm that I still had the undergrad degree to finish & send in. I think most people from the Sept interview date got their emails on the same day, some people said it was in their spam/junk folders on accident! 

Just now, mmpas21 said:

I was accepted technically “conditionally” since I have yet to graduate from college but they send the same acceptance email. Mine didn’t say anything about my status being “conditional” it just said congratulations on your official acceptance. I had to email to confirm that I still had the undergrad degree to finish & send in. I think most people from the Sept interview date got their emails on the same day, some people said it was in their spam/junk folders on accident! 

Oh hey well thanks for the insight!! Definitely appreciate it. I figured most are the same day then at some point the waitlist emails. But I wasn’t sure if it was like super automated like the previous ones for the campus preference and post interview survey. Those came pretty much all at the same time so I wasn’t sure if there could be like minutes to hours between acceptances, you know?