9 hours ago, Hannahsnyds said:

Hi all! I submitted my application mid-July and I have yet to hear back. For those who received interview requests for September 10th, when did you submit your application? Also, after completing the interviews, do you have any advice? Thanks and good luck everyone!

I submitted in July as well & will be interviewing on Friday! Will definitely post again after to update on how the day went. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, sho321 said:

Is anyone else having issues with accessing the campus preference google form?

Yes, I am. I emailed back and stated that we needed permission to access the form. They program director also stated on Friday that we were not going to get offered a preference of school unless we got offered admission. I don’t want to get my hopes up, but does this mean were going to get offered a spot?? 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, ElizabethB said:

Yes, I am. I emailed back and stated that we needed permission to access the form. They program director also stated on Friday that we were not going to get offered a preference of school unless we got offered admission. I don’t want to get my hopes up, but does this mean were going to get offered a spot?? 

I was thinking the same thing... Now i'm even more nervous!!

Haven't received anything about an interview, but I did get some random email telling me that I could attend a virtual or in-person "Graduate and Professional Fair"...Sort of an annoying random email to receive in the middle of interview season when you're hoping for other emails from Admissions Departments. 

10 hours ago, ElizabethB said:

Everyone got the email 🙂 

15 hours ago, mfcfpa said:

Haven't received anything about an interview, but I did get some random email telling me that I could attend a virtual or in-person "Graduate and Professional Fair"...Sort of an annoying random email to receive in the middle of interview season when you're hoping for other emails from Admissions Departments. 

Got that same email, I had a mini heart attack thinking it was an interview invite lol! Then got really bummed when it wasn’t. 

56 minutes ago, desert480 said:

Are you doing virtual or in person? I’m trying to decide 

The in person interview day was really great & informative! I would definitely recommend going in person if you can so that you can meet other interviewees and students who attend SUPA! They were interactive all day with everyone who was interviewing & really made it a great experience.

2 hours ago, desert480 said:

Are you doing virtual or in person? I’m trying to decide 

1 hour ago, mmpas21 said:

The in person interview day was really great & informative! I would definitely recommend going in person if you can so that you can meet other interviewees and students who attend SUPA! They were interactive all day with everyone who was interviewing & really made it a great experience.

I haven't decided yet either! But I am definitely leaning towards in-person. 

On 9/14/2021 at 6:01 PM, mmpas21 said:

Good to hear!! I booked my flight last night :-0

On 9/15/2021 at 5:29 PM, BReitz said:

Hey everyone. I interview Sept 10th virtually. I got my acceptance today for Winchester Campus. Good luck to everyone else!!! I look forward to meeting all my peers 🙂 

Hi there!! Congratulations on being accepted! Can you share what type of interview format they use? Thank you!