11 minutes ago, WAPrePA777 said:

I'm absolutely thrilled and so feeling so thankful to have received an acceptance offer! I received the call yesterday around 4 PST. Interviewed on 12/11. Wishing everyone of the best of luck on their PA journeys and am looking forward to meeting my future classmates!

congrats!!!!

23 hours ago, FaithInPA16 said:

I got my interview invite Friday as well! I applied after the priority deadline.

Was wondering if anyone who already interviewed can clarify what they mean by group panel? Does that mean multiple applicants or multiple faculty during the interview? 

BEST OF LUCK TO EVERYONE! 

Congratulations Faithin! May I ask you what date you submitted your application? Because I have submitted after priority but I want to see if still I have a chance for interview? Thank you and good luck!

10 minutes ago, negarmohaveri said:

May I ask you on what part of your application significantly changed in compare of last year that you were in waiting list?

No problem. I changed jobs to one that’s more hands-on (was a scribe, now a medical assistant),~1,600 more hours PCE then last year, took a few more classes including Spanish, better letters of rec (added a PA & an MD), more volunteering, rewrote my personal statement, took the GRE (though they don’t require it).

No way to know which of those exactly influenced their decision to invite me to interview compared to last year, but may have been some combination of all. 

good luck! 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, littleheart said:

Hi everyone! I submitted my application to MBKU early on in October and received an email today letting me know that I am waitlisted for interviews. Is anyone in the same boat or know how likely I would be to get an interview in this situation? 😅

I also got waitlisted for interview as well. The likelihood of getting interview from the waitlist is almost zero. =/ I am a reapplicant.