17 hours ago, HopefulPA06 said:

Just got the acceptance call! I’m so excited to meet my future classmates!

Don’t lose hope if you haven’t received anything yet. I’m sure they’ll continue calling tomorrow. ☺️

Congrats on those who got the acceptance call!!! Anyone mind sharing the number/area code they got a call from? I have been picking up every single spam call ahahah 

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, HopefulPA06 said:

I would also like to know! I’m debating on just starting one for our cohort lol 

I haven't heard of any "official" one from MBKU yet (reading old forums it sounds like they give you info for theirs once you're officially enrolled). Maybe we could start an unofficial one in the meantime? 

I tend to lean pessimist and these are just my thoughts on the situation and not official word from the program..

I was also interviewed on the last day (2/4). We were told that acceptance decisions and phone calls would be made the following week.

My guess is that they completed those phone calls as stated. I was told by another program that CASPA guidelines state they have to give all offers two weeks to officially accept or decline the seat. I'm thinking that we are in that two week waiting period now. If anyone declines their seat, perhaps a few more acceptance phone calls will be made to those of us who have not heard anything. Once all seats have been confirmed, we will get a formal wait-list/or rejection email.

Edited by SomeDayPA23
Error
  • Like 5

Hey guys, just wanted to pop in here and say keep your hopes up! They are still making acceptance calls as I just received mine at 2:11 PM today! I’m super stoked and feeling blessed - I thought I did not perform well in the interview 😭 Hang in there, I’m sure you’ll hear good news soon ❤️

Edited by pacarranza
  • Like 8
  • Upvote 1