2021-2022 Application Cycle

I just got my rejection today !!!! I was told by a friend who applied the previous cycle that awarded degrees MUST BE VERIFIED. I graduated a month ago and my undergrad university just confirmed my B.S. degree yesterday. I should have postponed my submission to U of P--my fault for not reading the fine print. Best to luck to everyone! 

52 minutes ago, ZamQD said:

I just got my rejection today !!!! I was told by a friend who applied the previous cycle that awarded degrees MUST BE VERIFIED. I graduated a month ago and my undergrad university just confirmed my B.S. degree yesterday. I should have postponed my submission to U of P--my fault for not reading the fine print. Best to luck to everyone! 

I’m sorry to gear about the bad news @ZamQD

Don’t let this hold you down. Keep pumping out those applications and you’ll get in somewhere!

Best of luck to you 

- Jake

On 6/25/2021 at 5:06 PM, ZamQD said:

Hi! I'm so sorry to hear that! Best of luck going forward. I hope you don't mind me asking but I'm wondering where you would see that your degree is verified on CASPA? 

2 hours ago, mari09 said:

Hi! I'm so sorry to hear that! Best of luck going forward. I hope you don't mind me asking but I'm wondering where you would see that your degree is verified on CASPA? 

On your application pdf after you apply, in degree section it will say verified next to it. 

23 hours ago, OmeOllin said:

I got invited to interview with UOP on 7/12. Any suggestions on how I can best prepare? I get really nervous in interviews. Also, can any UOP students or alum hit me up? I'd love to connect and chat a little bit about the program!

I have an interview on 7/12 too! See ya there!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, mari09 said:

How long did it take for most people to hear about the initial verification that all credentials are met? I've seen one person say it only took a couple days! Just wondering since I submitted a few days ago!

It took me 2 weeks. And now it’s been 2 weeks since I passed the screening and I haven’t heard back yet. Looking back from last year’s application cycle, it did take some people weeks to hear back vs. days for others. On their website it says they have preference for people in the geographical target area, and I’m applying from way out of state, so maybe that has something to do with my particular timeline. 

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Alize said:

It took me 2 weeks. And now it’s been 2 weeks since I passed the screening and I haven’t heard back yet. Looking back from last year’s application cycle, it did take some people weeks to hear back vs. days for others. On their website it says they have preference for people in the geographical target area, and I’m applying from way out of state, so maybe that has something to do with my particular timeline. 

Okay gotcha! I won't lose hope then haha thank you!

• Like 1

Applied 7/1, confirmation from UOP today 7/2! Good luck to everyone! 

I made a dumb mistake on a supplemental question (meant to select No that I haven’t attended UOP in the past, but somehow it accidentally changed to Yes), but emailed them about it, so hopefully that’s not held against me 😂☠️

Hello! I submitted on June 16th and was verified shortly after, but I still haven’t received a confirmation that my application has been received. I’ve only received one confirmation from all the schools I’ve applied to and received an interview invite to only that school. Just looking for some suggestions on what to do! I sent a follow up email today!

9 hours ago, Tbwi225 said:

Hello! I submitted on June 16th and was verified shortly after, but I still haven’t received a confirmation that my application has been received. I’ve only received one confirmation from all the schools I’ve applied to and received an interview invite to only that school. Just looking for some suggestions on what to do! I sent a follow up email today!

Have you checked your spam and junk folders? I know that sounds silly but I’ve actually had another program’s email fo to spam once.