2021-2022 Application Cycle

10 hours ago, cindyyy said:

Does anyone have an interview in August and still hasn't heard back regarding an email confirmation?

Or can anyone who has interviewed can share about the schedule for the day? I'm trying to coordinate my flight.

I have completed my interview for this cycle with UOP and all I will say is to plan on being there from 8am till 5pm just as the email says. 

28 minutes ago, ChristyPrePA said:

Hello! I'm applying to this program in the next few days. I'm debating whether or not to send my GRE scores? Did anyone in here decide to submit their scores?

I submitted mine. I have a mediocre GPA but did well on the GRE, so I need all the help I can get!

1 hour ago, ChristyPrePA said:

Okay! I'll probably submit mine too. Because it's not required by the program did you wait until after your GRE scores were received to submit your caspa application?

I already had my scores by the time I applied, so I didn’t have to wait. 

Their deadline is coming up pretty soon, so if you don’t have your scores yet I would keep that in mind when deciding how important it is. Good luck!

On 7/17/2021 at 9:35 PM, nothumerus said:

Hi, has anyone recently heard back? I’m just wondering because last year I was rejected in 4 days and it’s been a month. 

I’m wondering the same thing. I had the same thing last year year rejected in days but this time I haven’t heard anything for weeks 

24 minutes ago, icexmetal said:

I’m wondering the same thing. I had the same thing last year year rejected in days but this time I haven’t heard anything for weeks 

Same exact story here. Going to just roll with the hypothesis that no news is good news 😉 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, mnel47 said:

Has anyone that's interviewed received the denial email or the moving on to applicant pool email? I interviewed yesterday and I'm just wondering when I should be on the lookout for that email.

I interviewed on Monday 7/19 and was told to expect an email by the end of this week.  

18 hours ago, JuliaC said:

I interviewed on Monday 7/19 and was told to expect an email by the end of this week.  

Gotcha. I think they told us the end of this week or beginning of next week, but I noticed that last year people found out two days after the interview so I was wondering if that was the case this year too. Thanks for letting me know! And good luck!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, mnel47 said:

Gotcha. I think they told us the end of this week or beginning of next week, but I noticed that last year people found out two days after the interview so I was wondering if that was the case this year too. Thanks for letting me know! And good luck!

FYI- I have yet to hear anything.. Haven't received any notification.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Sidneyhope said:

My application was verified June 8th and I still haven't heard anything! Should I just assume rejection or would it possible to still get an interview at this point?

They usually continue interviewing in August, so not quite. UOP is good about sending rejection emails promptly if you aren’t being selected. Did you ever get a confirmation email? If not I’d check your spam box! 

7 minutes ago, ChristyPrePA said:

Hey guys. Today I received an email stating that my application has been reviewed and does not meet admissions criteria. I've went over their site several times to make sure that it did... Has anyone ever received this message in error before? 

Yes, the same thing happened to me.  Ten minutes after receiving the email, they sent another email stating that it was an error in the screening process and that I DID in fact meet criteria.

• Like 1

I

4 hours ago, Sidneyhope said:

My application was verified June 8th and I still haven't heard anything! Should I just assume rejection or would it possible to still get an interview at this point?

I got the "app received" email from them on 6/28/21 after submission on 6/24/21. Today, I received an email saying I met the initial screening criteria so my app was being forwarded to their committee.  So I think they are just lagging rn