2021-2022 Application Cycle

1 hour ago, JuliaC said:

Yes, the same thing happened to me.  Ten minutes after receiving the email, they sent another email stating that it was an error in the screening process and that I DID in fact meet criteria.

That makes me feel so much better! I didn't receive another email though, so I'll reach out to the program and hopefully they can clarify that for me. Thanks!!

45 minutes ago, sunshineclimber said:

Anyone else interviewing on 8/12? Would love to connect so we feel less alone on interview day!

Also, for those of you who have already interviewed- what advice would you offer? Thanks in advance!

Good luck everyone. For those who have not yet heard back, try to stay positive! These things take time 🙂

Congrats on your interview! When did you get the invite? 

11 hours ago, sunshineclimber said:

Anyone else interviewing on 8/12? Would love to connect so we feel less alone on interview day!

Also, for those of you who have already interviewed- what advice would you offer? Thanks in advance!

Good luck everyone. For those who have not yet heard back, try to stay positive! These things take time 🙂

Congratulations on the interview! 

I interviewed last week. It’s a long day, so definitely get enough sleep the night before. The group portion is fun and pretty chill. It’s a little weird at first, like most new situations, but it relaxes pretty quickly. I think the panel part is a little different for everyone, so just be yourself. (I know, it’s not the most satisfying advice, but that’s honestly all I can say without being ethically compromising.) 

It was a long day, but it wasn’t too stressful. Just try to relax and take it all in. 

40 minutes ago, ChristyPrePA said:

Update: i got rejected because my degree didn’t show as conferred on my final transcript 🙃 even though I had it sent after grades were posted… so yeah. Good luck to everyone else applying though!

Ugh I’m sorry! Good luck on your other applications! 

• Like 1

It seems like a lot of people are getting emails for interviews or rejections. I still haven’t heard much! I submitted in June and was verified a few days later. I emailed them and they said my application is under review the confirmation just didn’t send for some reason. That was in early July. Considering most people are interviewing in August, when do you all think could I possibly find something out? It seems like it’s an in person interview and there are logistical considerations since I’m on the east coast. Very stressful, haha.

On 8/5/2021 at 12:15 PM, Anakm2 said:

Thank you both so much! I just submitted last week so getting a little anxious 😅 I did pass the initial screening but we’ll see 🤞🏽 

I received an email 7/15  saying that I was pending passing initial screening, and havent heard anything since. What was your time frame?