2021-2022 Application Cycle

Hi everyone!

My application for UOP was verified on July 29th and I received my interview invitation on August 12. My scheduled interview day is 09/10/2021! This is my first interview and I'm really excited. Is anyone interviewing on 9/10/2021? I'd be so happy if I could have and make friends on that day 😄

Hey y’all,

If you haven’t seen my posts on here previously, I am a first year PA student at UOP. Been helping out here and there with interviews, some of you actually knew who I was when talking to me which is super funny. Anyways I am here if anyone has any more questions. I know in the moment it is hard to think of questions so if you thought of something later, feel free to reach out. Good luck everyone! The waiting is the hardest part… until you get in then its a whole new ball game! Good luck 🙂

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

On 9/20/2021 at 2:53 PM, TayyPrePA said:

Congrats!! And yes I noticed that too. I was going to wait to reach out until closer to my appointment but I think it was a mistake. 

So I reached out to them and they said they didn't attach it because physicals shouldn't be done before 10/5. Had no idea because I didn't see that on the initial email. They will be sending the sheet in a few weeks for physicals

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I got off the waitlist today(Sunday!) What a surprise! 
However, I declined my seat since I got accepted in another PA program. 

Good luck for those who are still waiting! Don’t lose hope, you might get by surprise soon like I did! Hehe

On Monday, probably someone else will get an acceptance letter! 😄🤞🏻

Edited by Laine

• 1 month later...