On 11/9/2020 at 8:54 PM, brittney2020 said:

Hi guys! Is there a facebook group for accepted students yet? I've never really used facebook so I'm just trying to figure everything out lol

Hey! They'll send you a Facebook invite later in the Spring. The current didactic class typically makes it, and invites peole. 

• Like 1

On 9/17/2020 at 8:07 PM, Lilithxp said:

I received the acceptance email today! I will be putting my deposit and accepting my seat, good luck to everyone! I interviewed 9/10 for anyone wondering

Congratulations on your acceptance!

How did you feel about the interview process, I just received an invite and was given the general format of it being 4 one-on-ones then group. Any prep advice/tips? It's my third interview but I've never had that style before. Thanks in advance!

On 11/17/2020 at 8:53 PM, Hidaya said:

Congratulations on your acceptance!

How did you feel about the interview process, I just received an invite and was given the general format of it being 4 one-on-ones then group. Any prep advice/tips? It's my third interview but I've never had that style before. Thanks in advance!

thanks! As far as advice, I did not expect there to be such big breaks in between my interview sessions. I had one at 8am for 15 minutes then a 3 hour gap until my next one so you won't be interviewing back to back (most likely), so just be prepared for long gaps. Make sure to eat something because it can make for a long day! The question style varies between interviewers so just practice and have a solid foundation/responses ready for each style, hope that helps! 

On 11/13/2020 at 10:20 PM, PAlove1995 said:

How do students go about finding a roommate? Do they wait until the FB group is made? 

I met my roommate (and now my best friend) off the Facebook group! Several people also room with people in the OT or PT classes. Basically just reaching out to others, and I’m sure someone will be looking for a roommate!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Tnguyen342 said:

For those who have been accepted to the program, after receiving  your acceptance email and placing down your deposit, did any of you receive another email from augusta? Or have you guys started another process for them such as financial aid, immunization, etc? 

If I remember correctly, I got a big packet in the mail. Regardless if it’s mail or email, you should get a big packet telling you exactly what you need to do for immunizations, financial aid, etc. You'll have plenty of time to get everything completed. You will probably get it in the spring. 

Edited by cmedley

On 11/19/2020 at 12:23 PM, Zsofia said:

Does anyone know how many more interviews there are possibly going to be? Thanks!

Still holding out hope there's still another interview session or two, somehow. My final application was quite late, finalized right before the deadline almost 2 months after my initial submission, due to an insane amount of bureaucratic issues. 

On 12/10/2020 at 3:23 PM, taraya said:

Applicant from the 11/19 interview group. Emailed Ms. Peggy today as I had not heard back regarding my status. She informed me that admission decisions should be received by next Wednesday (12/16).

Do you know if she was referring only to your interview group, or if they will be done with decisions for the entire cycle?  I'm interviewing the 15th so I don't expect to hear anything that soon but also would be nice 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...