On 10/16/2020 at 4:57 PM, KRand said:

Hi! Does anyone know when AU plans to have all inteviews completed by? Like by December? Or Spring 2021? Thanks!

during my interview they mentioned having everything wrapped up by December! this could have changed though because they did extend their deadline 

1 hour ago, Michellem said:

Does anyone know what satisfies the bio 2 requirement? My daughter is a bio major and yet they say she doesn’t have the bio 2??

Hey Michellem,

So a) this forum is to share our experiences as applicants and show support- we are not academic advisors and know nothing about your daughter's transcript or application and b) your daughter is an adult so she should be the one posting on here, not you. Helicopter mom helps literally no child ever. If PA is her passion then let her take initiative to figure this stuff out for herself. 

Regarding your old post about what questions we were asked in our interviews, this forum isn't meant to be used as a way for other's to get a leg up so try to respect that. There are plenty of very helpful resources for that on the internet.

On 10/29/2020 at 11:51 AM, als20 said:

I got the call right after my interview but didn’t get official email until a week later! Hope that helps 🙂

Thank you, I just recently received my email! It ended up taking a little longer for me, around 10-11 days for the official email.

Edited by jillianl

I submitted my application early August and had my interview on October 7. I still have not heard anything from AU regarding whether I am accepted, waitlisted, or rejected. Has this happened to anyone else? I have emailed and called them but no one is giving me an answer. Its been 4+ weeks and I remember they said during the interview that we would know our status within 2 weeks.

1 hour ago, ave17 said:

I submitted my application early August and had my interview on October 7. I still have not heard anything from AU regarding whether I am accepted, waitlisted, or rejected. Has this happened to anyone else? I have emailed and called them but no one is giving me an answer. Its been 4+ weeks and I remember they said during the interview that we would know our status within 2 weeks.

I got my response within two weeks but it was via mail (I was put on an alternate list which is why I was notified by mail). I’m wondering if maybe your letter got lost in the mail? They didn’t give you any answers upon contacting them? That’s weird...

On 11/5/2020 at 10:17 AM, ave17 said:

Hey! I also interviewed Oct 7. I received my waitlist letter today, but it was to be received Oct 28th. I recently moved homes, so there was an address change that resulted in me getting my letter later. I called Peggy on Thursday and she just told me that I should know by the end of this week or next week. Hope this helps. Good luck!

21 minutes ago, Akua92 said:

Hey all congrats!

do you guys think its too late to apply? And do you think if my gre score is low they will accept me

Hi. Since no one on this forum is a member of the admissions committee, it is highly unlikely that they could provide you with any meaningful response.