Miscalculated research experience hours for PA school.

Hello, 

I submitted my CASPA applications to 11 schools on May 28th. I just realized that I made a error in the calculation of my hours for my undergraduate research hours for my honor's thesis. The date listed on my experience are correct, 10/1/2018 to 5/08/2020. But I mixed up the total weeks and hours calculation. I wrote 77,010 hours.  It should be 1,560 hours (104 weeks * 15 hours a week). I have no idea how I managed  to get the high number, clearly a mistake in my calculations as shown by the time frame. I've already contacted CASPA about the issue. I am awaiting their reply. I am also going to email the 11 schools graduate admissions to notify them of the error and that I am working with CASPA. I know it can't be corrected since my application was already verified. But now that I have one interview invite, I was wondering if I should be doing anything additionally to rectify the situation? I'm really nervous schools will see this error as carelessness, and then question my capabilities as a student, and eventual practicing PA. 

I'm really stressing out since realizing this error, any advice would be appreciated!